Chapter - 18 A muscular branch?

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

" Your clothes. " Rave dashed towards me with a set of decent clothing, that weren't bloodstained.

I didn't want to scare the living shit out of people, with a glance at my horrifying look.

They both gave me a questioning look, as they saw me accompanied by a fair, lean, masculine, half-naked figure.

" Take him home, arrange clothes as well. I will take care of him when I return. " I said walking off to a nearby room.

'Have Him on a close watch. ' I mind linked Rave.

' Sure thing Raine. ' she said back.

' Thank you Mec, I owe you one. '

' Oh please Raine ! You owe me nothing. Just take care. If you need me, I am just a call away. ' Mec said through the link.

The door creaked as I closed it right after I entered. I undressed and started to put on my spare clothes when I felt my breath grew shallow.

There was a tight pain in my chest. I could breathe but cannot at the same time.

Extracting their memories surely took a toll on my body. It drained my energy completely and my hunger didn't help either.

I was quick to put on my dress and sped out. Mec, Rave, and Klaus were nowhere to be found.

I slipped into the car and drove to the hospital.

--------

Should I go?

Nah !! I better stay here.

Fuck it !!! I will just go.

I slowly moved towards him. I didn't want to disturb him while ha was resting. I made myself Comfortable on the chair next to his bed.

Somehow, I managed to send dad, back home. I assured him that I would buzz him when he wakes up.

I assessed him. His once perfectly toned, chest was still in red covered with blisters all over. His arms were pretty much the same too.

My hand found its way towards his, motionless one but stopped midway.

I should be respecting his boundaries but this is the only way I managed to find.

He would be angry.

Deep down, I was expecting him to wake up the instant, my palm touched him, enveloping it. That he would throw a temper tantrum about, how not to touch him but that wasn't possible.

That he would look at me, dead in the eyes with his angry, enticing blueberry eyes that certainly make my stomach flip.

Damn those sparks I felt the moment my palm touched his cold ones.