xviii

You did an excellent job, Alexander. That was two years ago, and you remembered the song I wanted. Now I can fully understand why my husband always says good things about you.

It is now the wedding dance. My father came to me and asked me to dance with him. The music for Butterfly Kisses started playing. Oh, I will miss my old man.

This is my last dance with my father, so I'm giving him a tight embrace as if I don't want to let go. I tried my best to hold my tears, but I can't help it. It doesn't matter whether I'm wearing waterproof mascara or not. With tears coming out of my eyes, my makeup will be ruined. I hope I will still look good after all this crying. My father kissed me on the cheek. Well, his little girl is now a lady, and she just got married.

The dance with my father is now finished; it will be my husband's turn. For the second time this day, my father gives my hand to Jimmy. And for the second time this day, he takes my hand with a joyful look on his face. I love that look; it's like he will always be happy to have me.

As the music plays, my husband tells me that this marriage is a dream come true. I can't stop myself from smiling; he's always been the sweet one. I'm blessed to have him.

Four minutes. This song, On This Day, is four minutes and fifteen seconds. Not long for a wedding dance, but it's okay. Four minutes and fifteen seconds of dancing is nothing compared to a lifetime that I'll have with him. I'm ready to live happily ever after.