Horror Movie Party

"Arthur!" Alfred shouted as he banged on Arthur's door repeatedly. "Let me in! I have a surprise for you!" Arthur opened the door and glared at his best friend. "Do you bloody well know what time it is?!" He yelled at Alfred. "No! Dude you totally have to watch this horror movie with me and hold my hand when i cry!" Arthur sighed. "Come in you idiot, you'll catch a cold. By the way it's 1:00 A.M!" Alfred shrugged his shoulders and threw himself on Arthur's couch and held up the DVD. "Here! Put this in and die from it's awesomeness!" Alfred shouted. "Must you be so loud?" Arthur questioned as he took the disk and set it on the table by the couch. "Dude put in the movie!" Alfred whined. "Why do you insist on watching this if you know you'll get scared?" He questioned the American. "Because dude I have you!" He smiled at the Brit confidently. "Well if you're putting me through this at this ungodly hour, I might as well get us something to eat." Arthur sighed. "Not if you cooked it man!" Alfred flinched. "No Alfred I bought cookies and tea this morning. Geez you're so rude." The Brit walked into the kitchen as Alfred put the DVD in the player and paused it on the title page.

"Hurry up Arthur!" Alfred shouted from the livingroom as the Brit heated up tea and opened a box of double chocolate cookies. "I'm coming calm down!" Arthur replied, agitated now. Arthur sat the food on the table and threw himself on the couch next to the American. "Ready to cry?" Arther asked Alfred. "Dude Iggy! You're the baby here!" Arthur rolled his eyes and pressed play.

A rapid knocking on the door started right as the movie began. Arthur paused the film and rushed to the door. "What?!" He barked as he threw open the door. "Would you like some company?" Francis asked with a wink. "No I bloody don't you gitt! Get out of my house!" Arthur turned a deep red as he glared at Francis. "Well friend too bad, I brought Mathew." Francis smirked. From the other room they heard Alfred shout; "Go away!" "Hey bro!" Mathew spoke softly to Alfred as he entered the room. "Fine." Arthur grunted. "But you sit on the opposite end of the couch you gay bagette." Francis rolled his eyes. "Great! A new insult."

"Let the party begin!" Alfred chanted as Arthur pressed play again. Matthew instantly curled up next to Francis out of fright. Francis held him gently as the movie went on. Alfred was trembling in his seat, occasionally whimpering as the movie progressed. Arthur sat staring blankly at the screen waiting for Alfred to crack. The group was poised for one or the other to lose their mind first. Everybody's money was on Alfred. "I'm surprised Alfred." Francis taunted. "You're not scared?" Mathew asked. Francis and Arthur shook their heads.

Half way through the movie Mathew started and shrunk further into the cushons, placing his head on Francis's shoulder. Francis grabbed his hand for support. Alfred began to rock back and forth, occasionally glancing at Arthr to see if he was scared. "Iggy?" Alfred asked Arthur. "C-can I...?" Arthur stretched his arms out for Alfred to crawl onto his lap. "Come here." Arthur commanded. Alfred curled against Arthur's chest. Arthur pressed his lips gently against the top of Alfred's head in reassurance.