Afterparty

Two and a half hours later the group was too scared to move. Mathew was dosing on Francis's shoulder, while Francis still held him. Alfred was shaking next to Arthr as the credits rolled. "I told you you couldn't handle it." Arthur laughed at the American. "Dude! I'm the hero! I don't get scared." Alfred yelled. "Then why are there dry tears on your face; you're also sitting on my lap..." Arthur had a valed point. Alfred shrugged. Arthur whiped the dry tears from Alfred's face with his thumb and kissed his cheek. "Better? He asked.

 Francis carried Matthew into the guest bedroom and tucked him in with a kiss on the forehead. He layed down next to him and began to play with his long blond hair and humm quietly. In the other room; Alfred and Arthur were still arguing over weather Alfred was scared or not.

"Well then you gitt! If you're not scared, then walk yourself home." Arthur said confidently, crossing his arms. "I will." Alfred stated with a determaned set of his jaw. He stood as if to leave, but paused. "I... I suppose you wouldn't have any coffee though?" Arthur asked. Alfred raised an eyebrow. "Too afraid to be by yourself eh?" The American laughed at the Brit. "No. I just... I miss you Alfred. You never come over anymore." Arthur blushed slightly. "Oh?" Alfred smirked. He stepped closer to Arthur, looking into his eyes to see if he was joking or not.

Arthur squinted at his friend and turned his head. "Well then, if not; be on your way Alfred." He pointed to the door. Alfred grasped his hand and smiled. "I could stay the night perhaps? It's a long way home after all." He closed his eyes and fell into Arthur's arms. They snuggled on the couch, talking about work, movies, and the sleeping Matthew and Francis in the next room.

It was a perfect night for the two young loves.

(This is a finished work) Thank you for taking the time to read, and remember the characters are not mine.