Mother and ...Mother?

Enrolling in a private high school is meh, but enrolling in a private high school made especially only for the Lagniappes is definitely a meh. 

I woke up due to my mother's yelling from downstairs.

"Elena!"

I didn't even dare to answer but just got up and went straight to her. As I was approaching the stairs, something grabbed me, forcing me into a room and it covered my mouth. When I looked at the figure, I gasped because it was my mother. I thought she was downstairs?

"Don't go down there!" she whispered yelling.

"Why? And plus I can't anyways because certainly, I am right here right now, aren't I?" I replied back not too nicely.

"Because...", she trailed off which made me more confused.

"Because?"

"Because I heard it too."

Silence.

WHAT THE F*CK. That must mean there's a replica of my mother! Awesome! Wait what? NO! This isn't awesome.

"How do I know you're not the real one?" I asked.

"You like big butts and you cannot lie!", danced my mother... "Mother! What the hell!" I screamed softly now fully aware that it is infact, my real mother.

This situation made me think a bit.

The lady downstairs claiming to be my mother is a copy-cat then. Yes, I'll call her copy-cat. And the lady by me right now is my real mother so that m-

"Elena!", my mother whispered yelled again, "are you there!?"

"Yes mother, I am by you aren't I?"

"Don't speak to me in that attitude young lady!" 

"Elena! Get down here!" My fake so called mother yelled again from downstairs

My real mother and I shared looks, uncertain of what to do.

Then, we heard footsteps come up the stairs.

"Ready or not...here I come", copy-cat whispered not expecting us to hear her.

"Stay here, I'll be right back, understand?" my mother asked while firmly gripping me before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, I love you mother..." I said nicely this time because in reality, I really do love her but I just don't show it because of what happened a few weeks ago. But right now, this can be a life-or-death situation so I must show all of my love.