Episode 2 Animaestro

On the way to the Movie Cinema
Y/N's POV

Y/N: (grumbles)I can't believe I lost the bet...

Adrien: (laughs)What did you expect? We were playing horse.

I shook my head and adjusted my cuffs.

Y/N: (grumbles)I haven't played in a while, okay!

The Agreste laughs once more as he removes a piece of lint on my suit.

Adrien: It's a coincidence that my father has a suit ready for you!

Y/N: Yeah... what a coincidence... (looks down at his suit)But I actually like this suit. It's simple, and the flower designs aren't flashy.

Adrien: Father said you can keep it after the event.

Y/N: (humbly)I don't know any other fancy events I would have to wear this to.

Adrien: (laughs)Now that you're with me...!

Y/N: (groans)What have I signed myself up for...?

Adrien pats my shoulder as the car comes to a stop. Looking out through the window, we have made it to the cinema. Walking out of the car, we entered the cinema and were immediately met with several flashing lights.

Before I could head in deeper into the building, Adrien rests his arms around my shoulders and started posing for the cameras. Frozen in place, I slowly did the same and smiled.

'I did not sign up for this!'

Having gotten way too much pictures of us both, Adrien finally lets go of me and we walked deeper into the event.

Adrien: I heard several of the photographers complimenting you!

Y/N: (shakes head)I'm sure they're complimenting the suit and not the person who was wearing it.

Adrien: No no! I explicitly heard them coplimenting your hair! Your looks! Even your eyes!

He exagerates the eyes parts causing me to chuckle. Then, he retreats back and gasped.

Adrien: (teasingly)Don't look now, but she's here!

Y/N: She?

I turned around to see Marinette holding a big platter of macarons in a  pyramid shape. I shyly wave to her before deadpanning to Adrien who only smiles back.

Before another conversation started, Mayor Borgeouis walked up to us and struck a conversation. I could only nod to the conversation as Adrien was doing most of the talking.

Then, I noticed Marinette crawling around the place in search for something.

Y/N: (to Adrien)I'll be back!

Before I could walk towards Marinette, Nathalie appears and looks down at us.

Nathalie: Adrien, you're expected to welcome the Tsurugis.