Roommates

Took me forever to write this chapter! I had such bad writers block lol so it's almost the end. Told you guys this was going to be a short story but I really like working on it. It's different and origional since it's not following the storyline and everything. Don't forget to comment and vote! XD Hope you like it

After a few hours of looking through Almeria's memories Ino stopped her jutsu. Almeria's eyes opened for a second but then closed and she fell limp.

"What did you see?" Tsunade asked.

"How this all started and what she did with Kiyo all through her life. She only followed his orders but didn't kill anyone. If it was necessary she would have someone else do it. She came here on her own with the intention of having a fresh start. And on a side note, it looked like her and Kiba have something going on." Ino informed.

Tsunade looked down at Almeria's unconscious body and sighed. A few ANBU appeared next to her.

"I need you to keep an eye on Almeria for a while and report any suspicious activity. Go tell Kiba to report to my office."

"Yes Milady," They said in unison then disappeared.

"What are you going to do with her?" Ino asked.

"Well she needs somewhere to stay and she seems to trust Kiba."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Everyone else either on a mission or doesn't like her. The only ones who completely trust her are Kiba and Naruto. She'll be better off with Kiba anyway. If they do have a connection, it will give her a reason to stick to her word and not be a threat to the village."

Tsunade walked over to Almeria and picked her up hoisting her over her shoulder. She walked up to her office and placed Almeria on the chair. Within a few minutes, Kiba came into her office.

"You wanted to see me Lady Tsunade?"

"Yes, I have a mission for you."

"What is it?"

"You're going to watch over Almeria for a while until we know she's not a threat. I understand your sister is traveling for a while helping fellow villages so Almeria will stay in her room."

"Why me?"

"Because she trusts you more than anyone else in the village. You can take her now, she's sleeping on the chair."

"Uh what if my mom says no?"

"Don't worry, I've already talked to her about it a few days ago."

"And she was okay with it?!"

"Yes, she's not an unreasonable woman Kiba. She's fairly nice."

"It's only because you're more intimidating than her." Kiba said under his breath.

"What was that?" Tsunade challenged.

"Uh nothing!" Kiba stammered quickly picking Almeria up and placing her on Akamaru's back then quickly left.

"That's what I thought." Tsunade said with a smirk.

Kiba finally reached his house after that agonizing walk with everyone staring at him. He got into his house and went to his room. He placed Almeria on his bed and sat on the chair on the other side of the room. He tried not to stare at Almeria as she slept but he couldn't help but take quick glances of her out of the corner of his eye. Akamaru tried to distract Kiba by begging him to play but Kiba kept staring at Almeria. Ino told him about Almeria's past and also mentioned how she approves of Almeria which confused Kiba.