𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏

LOGAN WAS THINKING ABOUT ROSE WHILE SITTING IN APARTMENT 2J

LOGAN WAS THINKING ABOUT ROSE WHILE SITTING IN APARTMENT 2J. Rose was doing okay after her breakup and was staying near the guys whenever they went out in public.

She didn't even bother to pay attention to boys who tried flirting with her. Luckily Alison and Jason got kicked out. Jason's parents had found out about the cheating and they sent Jason to Boarding school and Alisons parents sent her to New York to live with her grandparents.

Logan sat with the guys in the living room. Rose went out with Camille and Jo, who recently moved to the PalmWoods was with her.  They went to the mall and to get their nails done. She needed a girls day to get her mind off Jason.

"Guys, I think I like Rose, and I want to tell her, in a way that she'll like me back." Logan explained, "well she does but she doesn't like talking about it."

"Why don't you just kiss her?" Carlos asked.

"Well I could, but I want to make it a memorable type of kiss, not like a kiss that's like in your house during a quiet moment." Logan explained and suddenly the perfect idea popped into his head, "I got it! I ask her on a date and you guys can help me set up a moonlight dinner at the beach."

"Yes!" Kendall smiled.

"That's perfect!" James grinned.

"And you're going to kiss her and ask her to be your girlfriend." Carlos suggested.

"I mean, she did just get out of a breakup but that was like months ago. But you know what, I'm going for it!" Logan cheered and headed for his bedroom, "IM GOING TO ASK ROSEANNE JAYDEN TURNER OUT AND ASK HER TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Rose just opened the door." Kendall informed.

"Huh?" Rose asked as she took out her earbud.

"Nevermind! She didn't hear what you said about the spoiler of Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1." Kendall said.

Rose put her earbud back in and took her bag of clothes, heading towards her bedroom. 

"Okay, we need to shop for dinner supplies, and decorations." Logan explained.

"James and I will do food." Kendall told.

"And I'll help Logie with decorations." Carlos beamed.

"Okay, for food, we need something romantic like steak and salad for a side." Logan told, "Then the decor you will need are Roses, which are Rosies favorite, and a tablecloth."