𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐁𝐔𝐆

WHEN ROSE WOKE UP IN THE MORNING THE LAST THING SHE WANTED TO DO WAS FEEL SICK

Her stomach twisted and churned in the inside, making her bend over in pain. She loathed the feeling of nausea, but sadly that's all she could feel at the moment. She slowly slide out of bed and made her way down to the kitchen. Rose Immediately noticed the silence and realized that she was the only one home. There was a small sticky note on the fridge. She picked it up and read it.

Rose,
Me and Logan are going down to the new ice rink in town. Carlos went to the corndog factory as usual, James went to see Lucy, and Mom and Katie are in San Diego. You have our numbers, call if you need anything. Love you baby sister,
Kendall 

Rose sighed to herself. Of course she hated when they babied her, but at the moment she really did not feel good. Rose skipped breakfast and went straight to the couch. After settling in with a blanket and pillow she soon fell into a fitful sleep.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

AFTER A FEW HOURS ROSE WOKE UP WITH A JOLT.

The blankets were sticking to her and she felt like she had been put into an oven to be cooked alive. In an instant an intense wave of nausea hit her right in the stomach. Rose covered her mouth and almost flew across the room, dropping to the ground when she entered the small bathroom. She bent over and released all the food in her stomach into the toilet.

"Rose!'' She heard someone shout from beside her. She glanced over and noticed James standing in the doorway, but soon turned back when she felt more bile rising up in her throat. She felt The taller boys hand rub her back and hold her hair as she shook more. Finally Rose lifted her head and sniffled, trying not to cry in front of him. She looked up and could easily read the worried look on Jame's face.

"Rose, how long have you been feeling sick?'' James asked.

"Since this s'morning.'' She replied weakly.

"Why didn't you call one of us?'' James questioned.

Rose  shrugged and said. "I didn't think it was that big of a deal and figured Logie would be home earlier.''

"Come on, Let's get you to the couch.'' James helped Rose back to her shaky feet and lead them back to the living room.

Once Rose was laying down again James grabbed a thermometer and tried to stick it in her mouth but the small girl pushed Jame's hand away.

"I'm fine James.'' Rose whined.

"Uh, no you're not.'' James stated matter-of-factly.