𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

♡︎𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒"

"𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨"𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝙎𝙏𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙎~ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄♕♕♕

𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝙎𝙏𝙔𝙇𝙀𝙎~ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄
♕♕♕

Avery plopped herself down next to jack on the huge couch and turned to face him.

"There's a whole couch there you know? You don't have to sit right next to me" The blonde highlighted boy laughed.

"Oh, So it's okay if I just move over here" The brunette got up to go and sit on the other side when she felt a strong arm on her waist dragging the girl back down.

"I wasn't complaining" The brummie lad smirked.

"Can we watch a film now? Your face is kind of boring me" the two laughed but agreed to watch Shrek 2 on the large tv screen.

♕♕♕

"Do you want a glass of water or anything before you get comfortable?" Jack asked watching as Avery got ready to sleep in the guest bedroom.

"I'm fine Jack, thanks for letting me stay I think ben forgot to text me that he's home." She smiled at the boy.

"You know your welcome anytime Ava" Jack returned the smile and went in to hug the gorgeous girl.

"Goodnight Grealish" the brunette pulled away and climbed into the comfortable bed.

"Goodnight Ava" The footballer replied before turning on his heel and shutting the door on the way out.

It had been about an hour since Jack left the bedroom Ava was currently in and the girl could not sleep. After minutes of debating she decided to see if Jack was also awake.

She made her way out of the room and down the corridor to his master bedroom, the brunette quietly turned the door handle trying not to wake him.

"Ava? Is that you?" A tired jack whispered confused.

"Erm hi, I'm sorry I-I couldn't sleep so I thought I would come and see if you where awake too?" Ava quickly realised how bad of an idea this was.

"It's okay come here" the model followed the boys brummie accent and walked towards his bed, climbing in next to him jack turned around to face the girl, their faces now inches apart.

"Hi" he smirked.

"Hi" Ava giggled at how close they currently where.

"Your like, really pretty you know?" Jack said staring deep into her brown coloured eyes.

"You can't even see me" she laughed again not knowing what else to do.

"Maybe, but I just wanted to tell you in the dark or not" Avery just blushed at his comment trying so hard not to make a move.

"Your kind of fit yourself mr grealish" she could sense the footballers smile from a mile away, knowing that the most beautiful girl he had ever seen just called him attractive.

"I really want to kiss you right now" Jack couldn't help but blurt out hoping it wouldn't make things awkward between the two.

"Do it then" the brunette challenged.

"Avery stop" he turned onto his back breaking the intense eye contact.

"Stop what?" Ava acted innocently.

"Don't fucking tease me" the england player replied in a more serious tone.

"I wasn't teasing you Jack" the scouser placed her hands on the footballers chest resting her head on top.

Jack couldn't resist, all he wanted to do in that moment was kiss his best friends sister. He leant forward crashing his lips onto hers, Ava's hands moved up to his face cupping the brummie boys face gently. Their lips collided in perfect sync and the Chilwell moved herself to straddle her so called 'friend'. All she could think about in that moment was him, only him, how she wanted to kiss every inch of his perfectly chiselled body, how she wanted to feel every part of it. Same goes for Jack as he moved his hands down Avery's curvy body down to her hips where he gently grinding them against his lower stomach.

Ava guided her hands to the back of his neck pulling at the hairs on the bottom of Jacks neck. He groaned into her lips making the brunette gasp and England's number 7 slipped his tongue into her mouth, their tongues danced together for a while before trying to deepen the kiss Ava pulled away.

"Jack, I'm sorry I'm not ready" Ava said breathlessly cupping his cheeks again.

"It's okay princess, sleep for now" he smiled before giving her one last peck as the influencer moved next to the warm heat of Jacks body and rested her head against his muscley chest. Jack slung his arm over Avery's smaller body and rested his hand on her upper thigh stroking small circles before he heard the beautiful girls tiny snores letting him know she was asleep.

♡︎authors note
Hey guys! THEY FINALLY HAD A SNOG!!!! Sorry this took a while as well I've been at dance all day plus I was getting bored of their 'friendship' :)