𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌- 𝑂𝑁𝐸

♡︎𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄
"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑦"

♡︎𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄"𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑦"

"𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚"
𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙊𝙉~𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄
♕♕♕

Ava✌🏼
Can I come over? I refuse
to stay with Ben

Jack🥂
Yeah course u can
Everything okay?

Ava✌🏼
I'll explain in person 😘

♕♕♕

After Avery dropped her mum and step-dad off at their hotel, she made her way to Jacks house. Ben still wasn't speaking to her and the sibling feud was on-going. The two pretended to get along in-front of their mother just to make her happy.

Obviously it was understandable that the scouser didn't want to stay in the same house as her brother if he couldn't accept the fact that she actually liked Jack.

"What's wrong princess?" Jack said as he opened the front door revealing an angry looking Ava.

"I hate Ben and everyone else in the world" the girl began to rant inviting herself into the footballers mansion. She made her way to the living room throwing herself on the large couch, jack just followed behind.

"What's happened?" The dark haired boy asked sitting beside a flustered Avery.

"Ben is a dick and the world basically hates me" she summed up her 'problem' in a small sentence saving her breath.

"Well Ben is always a dick what difference does it make now? but the world doesn't hate you" Jack tried to reassure the girl next to him but also not knowing what to say.

"Jack," the brunette turned to face brummie boy. "If you took a two second glance at my dms you would think I killed a person people hate me that much. I get around 500 messages a day telling me, im not pretty enough, i don't deserve you and that im a slag for being friends with the guys." Ava said in kind of a 'duh' tone.

"Don't listen to them Ava maybe turn off your dms but I promise you, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on and the most gorgeous girl I ever will. If anything I don't deserve you not the other way around" Jack lifted his hand to caress her cheek.