Girl Crush- Chapter 1

WARNINGS: none:))

<<NARRATORS POV>>

as daisy was laying there she just kept wondering where it all went wrong. how could they let this happen? how did the most important person in the world to them slip away so easily? how could she do that to her? "god im such an idiot.." he thought.

<<1 YEAR EARLIER DAISYS POV>>

i sat there with all of my closets friends. we decided to have a little get together since it had been awhile. the group included me, niki, minx, wilbur, tommy, tubbo, jack manifold, george, and quackity.

"so daisy" the drunk minx says after taking another sip of her drink.

"so minx" i respond.

"i hear you like women..." she smirks.

everyone looks away but i look at tommy whos now sat there eyes as wide as they could get.

"oh yea? who did you hear that from?" i ask still looking at tommy whos now looking back at me with a worried look.

"the little shit youre looking at right now" minx says.

"tommy..." i say in almost a whisper.

all he does is mouth "im sorry" at me. i nod and get up and walk upstairs to the bathroom then lock the door behind me. i slide my back down the wall untill im sitting on the floor. i start silently crying.

"jesus fucking christ" i say under my breath.

i jump when i hear a knock on the door then a sweet "may i come in?" i immediately knew who it was and opened the door so she could come in. niki walks through the door then closes and locks it behind her. she sits down across from me and just looks at me for a second.

"are you ok?" she asks softly as she wipes the tears away from my face.

"yea im fine just a little disappointed that i didnt get to come out on my own time you know?" i say.

"ofc i know! what tommy did was horrible but after he said something about it he immediately felt terrible about it. he said that he thought that everyone already knew" niki said.

"yea i believe that. hes not the brightest crayon in the box" we both laugh at that.

we sit there a moment longer until i finally stand up and put my hand out to help her up. she grabs it and stands up. i unlock the door then open it. we walk downstairs and sitdown.

"well im tired and have to get the children back home so ill see you guys later" jack says as he stands up thumps tubbo and tommy on the back of the head saying they need to leave.

everyone eventually left leaving me, wilbur, niki, and quackity.

"daisy im tired can please go homee??" my roommate says.

i roll my eyes and hug niki.

"thank you for hosting this tonight" i say to wilbur.

"it was no problem. but be safe out there alright?" he says.

"yea yea love youu" i say dragging out the u.

"love you too!" he says.

i grab alexs hand and walk to the car opening the door to help him in. we drive back to our apartment complex and i help him out of the car and up the stairs to our apartment. as soon as we get inside he says goodnight then goes into his room and goes right to sleep.

!!AN!!

how are we feeling about this?? idk really. sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. oh and i forgot to say in the characters one but not in anyway am i saying i ship any of these people in real life!!! im just using them for a face claim really so yea!! love you guys<333