Girl Crush- Chapter 2

WARNINGS: mention of an ED

>>DAISYS POV<<

daisy wakes up early the next morning as they didnt sleep well that night. she gets up and gets ready for the day putting on a green sweater and some brown corduroy jeans with some brown converse. she did some light makeup. she thinks about eating some breakfast but decides not to.

>>DAISYS POV:: 2 YEARS AGO<<

"yea maybe you shouldn't get anything this time around" her bf at the time said.

"oh why?" daisy says.

"have you not noticed?" he replied.

"noticedddd..??"

"babe idk how to say this but yk youve been looking awfully big lately and yk i cant have everyone thinking id actually go out with someone that size"

"oh right yea..." daisy says as she turns around to go sit down.

a few minutes later her bf comes and sits down across from her.

"hey babe dont look so sad ok? yk im only looking out for you right?" he says.

"yea no i know and im not sad" she smiles at him.

"ok good. bc yk the saying "a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips"" he smiles back

>>DAISYS POV:: NOW<<

"god why am i so pathetic" she thinks to herself.

"if only i could fucking anyones confidence..." shes quickly pulled from her thoughts when she hears her roommates voice.

"hey daisy" alex says smiling at the girl.

"hey alex" she smiles back.

"have you had anything to eat yet?" he says raising an eyebrow.

"yesss..." they lie.

"and we're not lying are weeeee???" he responds.

"nooo we are nottttttt." they lie again.

"mk good" he smiles walking into the kitchen.

"so whatcha up today sir?" they say following the boy.

"uhhh im not sure... ill probably just stream something with karl today. what about you?" alex says.

"oh me niki and minx are gonna hang out today. yk get some lunch and maybe shop around a little bit"

"ooo ok sounds like fun"

"yep! i gtg now tho love you!!" the girl says walking up to the door and opening it.

"ok i love you too please actually eat lunch daisy and drive safely!!"

"yea yea ok bye dad" she says walking out and locking the door behind him.

!!AN!!

sorry its taking me so long to update im pretty busy rn. this book is gonna have pretty slow updates bc im 😍lazy😍. anyways i left a little song up there to listen to that i thought kinda correlates to the chapter... mainly the part it says "boys will be bugs". i also really kinda wanna make a wilbur book sooo maybe after this book?? who knows. anyways i love all of you and make sure you take of yourself!! go get some food and drink some and take your meds and get some sleep!!<333