3

You finally arrived at school as you got out Euphoria's car stretching

"See Euph its 7:50 we would've had enough time to grab some coffee."

"Well you know what they say, 'better early than never."

"No one says that." You heard Sophia and Euphoria going back and fourth. "Okay you two do you I'm going into the building."

You thought about just skipping but you were already here so might ass well stay. You weren't that early so you just decided to go into the classroom knowing your teacher would be there.

You walked into your classroom and looked around seeing only 1 other person. Which was the teacher.

"Mornin' y/n."

Y'all I'm abt to make up some random adults cause I can't remember a single grown folks name besides Gojo 💀

You turned your whole body around facing Mrs. Brown who hasn't even looked up from her laptop.

Mrs Brown was a dark skinned Afro-Latina. She had long, dreads that went down to her butt pulled into a low ponytail. She had on a black turtleneck shirt with a dark pink blazer and tan khakis paired with some black and white Jordan's.

"Mornin' Mrs. Brown." You flashed her a smile as you turned back around about to go to desk and just chill on your phone.

Before you could take one step you felt someone's arms wrap around your sides as you were lifted up off the ground.

You let out a yelp for how unexpected this was. "Y/nnnnn I missed you!" Gojo squealed. Mrs. Brown just sighed rubbing her temple "Put her down, Satoru."

Gojo slowly put you back onto the ground but he didn't bother to remove his hands from your waist. You hit his shoulder as he winced in pain rubbing the spot you just hit as he took his hands off your waist.

"Gojo.. I literally saw you Saturday night?" You said in annoyance brushing off fake dust from your shirt.

"Oh?" Mrs Brown and Sophia said at the same time raising an eyebrow at you. "Woah woah woah NOT like that with y'all and your dirty minds. And where did you even come from Soph?!" You said shouting the last part.