5

☀︎︎-𝘠𝘖𝘜  opened your mouth about to say something but before any words can come out the door to Gojo's room swung open

☀︎︎-𝘠𝘖𝘜 opened your mouth about to say something but before any words can come out the door to Gojo's room swung open.

Standing in the doorway was a messy, pink haired male,, It was Itadori Yuji.

"Gojo, I brought Mc-" Itadori just stood there like: 🧍🏻🛍🤏🏻

You batted your eyes instantly removing Gojo's arms off your shoulders silently cussing him out then giving Itadori a white guy smile waving at him.

"Oh, hey y/n! Want some McDonald's?" Itadori said holding the bag up his face giving you a wide toothy smile. "But I thought they were for m-" Itadori interrupted Gojo with a shushing sound while you just laughed.

"Why thank you Yuji." You said getting up and opening the bag to see what was inside. You took a large fry and a fish fillet.

____________________________

Time skip bc I don't know what else to write 😩👍🏾

☾- 𝘠𝘖𝘜, 𝘐𝘛𝘈𝘋𝘖𝘙𝘐, 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘎𝘖𝘑𝘖 were sitting in the living room watching On My Block when your phone dinged.

You picked up your phone and looked at the notification. It was a message from your mom saying that she was home and that it's time for you to come back.

You turned your phone back off and looked up to see 2 pairs of eyes on you. "What?" You questioned furrowing your eyebrows.

"Who was it?" Gojo replied back to your question.

Plz that probably sounds so confusing 💀

"It was my momma, she wants me home now." You said making duck lips.

"Oh, I'll drive you back!" Gojo said instantly getting up to fetch his keys.

"Whatever you say blue eyes." You whispered under your breath also getting up.

Yuji shrugged his shoulders and gave you goodbyes before you walked out the house, making sure you had everything with you.

A/n
AhEm AHEM... short chapter because I got school tmrw and need to wake up at 5... ps y'all it's 12 and I got a long day ahead of me so... 😕 I'll try and write a new chapter after I get home from school (this shit is hard to do 😫) so gn y'all.

Word count: 294 minus my a/n

࿎𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐄