Ten

"Mine"

Warning: Cheating, Smut

Smut Warning: Angry Sex, Unprotected Penetrative Sex, Possessive Sex, Choking, Degradation, Restrained hands, Orgasm denial, Edging, Spanking, Aftercare

---

Y/n nods and sits on the end of the bed. She looks to her feet and hands, not having the courage to look up to Derek.

She should. She wants to. But she just can't. Her brain can't concentrate on his words. He's yelling and walking back and forth. He's hurt and his fist are balled up. Yet, everything he's saying is muffled.

The time is moving slowly. Y/n knows it's not possible thanks to the lecture she received from Spencer months ago, but it feels like it.

"So you did huh?" Derek's words click in her mind as his feet stop before hers.

Y/n gives Derek a quick look of confusion before she resumes looking at her feet.

"I'm not shocked, all you do is lie to me." He crouches down.

"I can explain-" Y/n speaks, but Derek doesn't want to hear it.

"You've cheated, lied to my face, and broken my trust, you can explain that?"

Y/n is taken aback by his words. Cheated? No. Y/n's done a lot of things, she knows that, but she never cheated on Derek or any of her partners. She could never bring herself to stoop the lowest level of low.

"Excuse me? I didn't cheat on you! Yes, I lied, I did, but I fucking reasons. And yes, I broke your trust, and I'm sorry, but you do not, I mean do not accuse me of cheating on you." Y/n speaks with truth, she makes strong eye contact with Derek, hoping that if he does, this is the one thing that he'll believe from her.

Y/n has made many promises in her life. Especially to herself, but she has stayed loyal to only one. And that was to never cheat. To never stoop as low Daniela and to never break someone like she was broken. Y/n doesn't want to show it, but she's hurt that Derek thought she was capable of something like this.

As Derek is the one taken aback by Y/n's words, the thought of James having his hands on her overpowers him once more.

"So when? When did you fuck James?" Derek brings the chair from the table and drags it until it's right in front of Y/n. He sits- no, plops in the seat, and crosses his arms, silently demanding for an answer.

Y/n takes less than 30 seconds. "Before we met, way before, I swear Derek."

Derek's conflicted. How can he believe Y/n? For all he knows, she could've killed Arianna- "stop," he thinks to himself, this is still Y/n, this is still the same woman he's loved for years, and he even though he can't see it right now, this is the woman that has him ring searching in his mind sometimes.

This is still Y/n.

The same woman who lied to him, the same woman who broke his trust, the same woman who can't even look him in eye for more than 30 seconds.

This is not his Y/n, even if she is in her body, wearing just a worn-out tank top that shows her nipples so clearly, his gaze lingers. Or that the figure in front of him has the same marks that peak out the short tennis shorts that he left just less than 24 hours ago. But his Y/n would have told him about the way James's hands went all her body and the way he heard her moans.

He hates the thoughts of sharing- regardless of when, it's never been his thing. This conversation is not over between them, but as Derek gets up and tells Y/n to, he pushes the chair back and goes to fully lock the door, chains, and all. He throws his jacket to the wall so hard, the buttons make sounds against the plaster. He walks over to Y/n, making her walk back into the wall behind her in fear almost before he's pressing his chest in hers.