ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ

-Reader's Pov-

I woken up on Celeste's lap. Her twin drills by her sides like always. She was kinda fiddling with her rings thing on her finger.

"W-What happened?"

"My dear you passed out!"

My dear? Did she just call me that?! I can feel my cheeks heating up!

"I'm sorry my dear Y/N! I have not been 100% honest with you..."

"Wait? You have been keeping things from me?

-Celeste's Pov-

Do I tell her about my real name or my feelings for her? Or BOTH? How about I ease my way into it by saying my real name, then my feelings? Is it a dumb idea?! Worst possible outcome is that she does not feel the same way! I might be the best at gambling but not in winning hearts!

"My real name is Teako Yasahiro, not Celestia Ludenberg..."

"So fake name?"

"Yeah, and I have something more to tell you..."

God dammit it might be a bad idea! I regret everything, but then again I might not!

"I-I have feelings for you Y/N"

"W-what? I don't think I heard you Teako."

"I SAID I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!"

I-I shouted at her. Not to mention it was my feelings for her. Oh god, she's tearing up! Way to go Teako!

-Third Person-

Y/N's eyes were slowly starting to form tears. Due to both Celeste's statement and her shouting it at you. Tears had no doubt about it had started going down you already pink cheeks.

"I-I sorta feel the same way..."

Celeste had picked up Y/N as if she was some small child and hugged her. Pretty much hugging her to death. She was squeezing her so tightly that she could barely breathe.\

-Time Skip to Chapter 2 ig cause imma bored in Readers Pov-

So another body had been discovered huh? Were all following Taka as he takes us to the body. I shoulda knew that someone would of died. But who?

As we had entered the room we had seen the body. It was none other than the innocent Chihiro Fujisaki.

Damn. The murder had done some force when killing her! (💃🏍🤬) Poor thing. I wanna get a closer look!

I had walked closer to the body. To get a closer look. I had only noticed a couple of things like her head was more or less caved in by blunt force. There was not any rope holding her up it was some kind of cord. An electrical one at most. She had been crucified on some piece of equipment. Out of the corner of my eye I seen a unusual poster to be in a girls locker room! It was of a swimsuit model. But wouldn't Monokuma had placed a better poster to be in a room allocated for girls? I guess not? But I do guess that bear strives off of being some kind of dirty minded, robot?

"Hey! Isn't that poster a bit weird to be in a girls locker room?" But when I stated that all attention turned onto the poster.