Confessions Of A Drunk Man

I walked into the house at five in the morning with my date by my side. And when I say we walked in, I mean we stumbled into the house. Nova laughed. We were drunk. Like falling on the floor drunk. I never had so much fun.

I met his band, some of his acquaintances in the music industry, his producer and agent. His agent invited us to an after party where we drank and Nova sang with a few others. They just broke into spontaneous songs.

So, here we were as we stumbled up the steps, laughing and shushing each other. I didn't want to wake the boys and I didn't want them to see me drunk off my ass.

Nova knew how to party and promised to teach me. We fell to the floor in the hall. I looked up to see Shade glaring at us. Shaw was behind him.

"I have to pee!" I laughed and held my stomach.

Nova tried to stand and fell again. Laughing harder. I lost it again but that peeing thing was real. I needed to go or I was going to pee in my suit.

I felt hands on me and looked up and Shaw was holding me up. "Little brother!" I petted him and chuckled.

"Did you guys have fun?" Shaw asked and I caught sarcasm even in my drunken state.

I nodded. "Sarcasm, righT!" I really pronounced that t.

Shaw smiled and tried to hide it. "Let's get you two into bed."

"I have to pee first!" I had to keep stating that so that I didn't forget. I heard Shade pulling Nova into my room. "So, we are dating!" I slurred.

Shaw laughed. "I saw that and now you're drunk!"

I laughed as I stumbled to the bathroom and relieved my bladder. I moaned. "That wuzzz orgashmic!" I chuckled. "Most ashion I've had in yearsh!" (I tried to say 'Most action I've had in years.')

Shaw laughed from the door. "I'm just here to make sure you get into bed safe and sound. Did you have fun?"

"Soooo mush fun!" I sighed and leaned into the wall. "Shaw! I'm in love but shhh! Don't tell him that!"

Shaw stared at me like I was crazy. "What?"

I laughed. "I know! We are moving waaay tooo fash.. Shash..! Too fash..." I laughed again. I couldn't say fast.

Shaw caught me and dragged me to my bed that was already full of my Fae boyfriend. "I don't think he's from around here!" I laughed as I fell into bed.

Shaw chuckled. "Get some sleep. I'll let Elias know you won't be in."

"Oooh! I have a job! Shhhh!" I put my finger to my mouth. "Don't tell him! I can get there later. I'll... make it.. To woo.." I fell asleep with my head on Nova's chest.

Needless to say, the next time I opened my eyes it was not a happy moment. The room was dark but my head hurt. The moan next to me told me that Nova was in the same boat.

I just laid there and felt drunk still. As long as I didn't move I wouldn't... Nope. I rushed to the bathroom to throw up. Awesome. I brushed my teeth and crawled back to bed. I just closed my eyes.

No idea what time it was as I opened my eyes again but I was still hung over. A body moved and his head was on my chest. I wrapped my arm around him. "Are you okay?" I whispered.

Nova moaned. "No."

"Me too." I wasn't moving. "At least you didn't throw up!"

"Almost." Nova wasn't moving either. He felt like a ton of bricks lying on me. I loved it.

I dozed off for a while and opened my eyes. There was painkillers and water on my table and Nova was still on my chest. I moved for the pills and took four with water. It was nice and cool.

"My turn!" Nova exclaimed. I handed him four and he gulped them with water. He ran his hands through his hair that was a mess now.

"It's messed up but you look sexy like this." I smiled at him as he sat up. His hair was flat to his head instead of spiked like usual and he was so cute and he looked younger.

"Sure. My after party look." He smiled. His makeup was smeared and he was perfect.

"Well, I think you look perfect, Nova. Thanks for last night. I mean it." I sighed. "I loved it."

Nova smiled. "Thanks for making it fun for me. Never drank that much. Hope we didn't make fools of ourselves!"

"Well, we're still dressed so we didn't have sex!" I joked and cleared my throat.

"I'm relieved about that because..." Nova stared into my eyes. "My first time with you, I don't want to be drunk. I want to remember every single moment and cherish it. I want to worship you and your body, Joseph."

I was mush. I didn't even know what to say. "Uh, shower?" Not that.

Nova laughed. "I love talking with you. If you get embarrassed you change the subject. Like you just did. I'm starting to get you, Joseph." He looked proud.

I shook my head and regretted it. Nova stood and stripped his clothes and pulled me up. I was trying not to look at him. "If we are to date, have sex and shower together in the future, I'm sure we can be adults and shower together without incident. Are you shy?" He smiled.

I blushed. "I've never been naked with anyone!"

"You're new!?" Nova smiled. "Oh, I mean a virgin... me too. I have never been with anyone. Well, there is a first time for everything, Joseph and I want my first shared shower to be with you."

He unfastened my shirt and pulled it from me. I blushed when he removed all of my garments. He pulled me to the shower. Now, we were naked and wet together and he was polite and respectful. We just washed ourselves and got out. It was really pleasant.

I just put on sweats and a t-shirt as Mr. Rockstar walked out of the bathroom in full garb. Hair restored and makeup flawless. He was in torn jeans and a very sexy button up shirt and his high heel boots.

"Not fair!" I glared. "How did you do that?"

Nova chuckled as he smiled at me. "Magic."

I nodded as we walked downstairs. I sat with a mug of coffee and sipped it. I could tell that Nova wasn't a hundred percent either because he sipped his coffee with his head on my shoulder.

"You boys okay?" Elias was there. Great.

I almost spilled my coffee and Nova didn't move. "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry about being late today. I promise to make it up to you!" I was freaking out.

Elias sat and waved his hand. "No. You needed this and did you have fun?" He chuckled.

"You talked to Shaw." I glared into my coffee.

Elias nodded. "He told me that you went on a date with Novus and wandered in at five in the morning drunk off your asses! I would have paid to see that!"

Nova chuckled and I groaned. "It was awful." I paused as Nova sat up and looked at me. "No! Sorry! Not last night. I meant that this morning and the hangover from hell were awful! Not anything with you, Nova! Sorry! Last night was fabulous!"

Elias chuckled. "Nova?"

I was silent.

"You call Novus Nova?" Elias looked shocked.

"Yes? He said his friends call him..." I stopped. "They don't, do they!"
Nova chuckled. "I may have lied! I just wanted you to call me Nova. I like it when you say it. I wanted something special. Did I do it again?"

I laughed. "You mean like 'the date' last night, maybe, but I'm starting to figure you out. It's a two way street, Nova!"

He smiled and leaned back into me. "Good."

"So, you're still alive. Good to know. Take the day off and come in tomorrow at noon. Nothing is happening until later. I can survive. Joe." Elias smiled. "Have a good afternoon." He stood and walked out.

I just sat and sipped my coffee with Nova.

I hope you enjoy! Vote and comment when you like!