[2] Master.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐑 by nicooliothewriter

.

𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵...

"Look honey, you look like a real innocent doll so I'll put this into words that you'll understand." An older man stood at the doorway, blocking your only available entrance into one of the many Zen'in residences. "You simply don't meet anywhere near the qualifications to speak to Naobito, in fact I find it quite bold of you to even ask. You aren't from around here, are you?"

"I'm a sorcerer." You retorted, crossing your arms with an eyebrow raised. "And what exactly are the 'qualifications' that you require? Sounds pretty dumb to me to not let me speak to the leader around here, especially when I have a job to do."

The man laughed, almost maniacally before he caught his breath and narrowed his eyes at you. "Get your ass outta here, you whore." He spat before slamming the door on your face.

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵. 𝘏𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.

Your thoughts slowly trailed away from the situation, turning in defeat before you pulled your phone out of your pocket, pulling up your text history with Gojou.

𝐘𝐨𝐮
You were right. Say anything stupid and I'll kill you.
12:22𝘱𝘮

You sent the message quickly with a flat look on your face, your features atoned by the feeling of frustration that was growing on you. Unmoving from you stance, you felt a daunting presence slowly approaching you from behind as you tucked your phone back into your pocket before finally turning around to face the unfamiliar face.

Your unbothered gaze from before almost instantly dropped as you searched the stance of the person who had stopped before you, almost a bit too close for comfort. A look a pure disgust was covering his face before he raised his eyebrows expectantly at you.

"Hey." You started flatly, trying not to sound petrified after the couple of seconds of complete silence that had went by as his gaze dropped down your entire figure, judgement clear as day.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" The man had asked in reply. He was definitely scary looking, adorned with piercings and black-dyed tips at the ends of his off-blonde hair.

He must have been someone with at least 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 sort of authority, you decided to believe, with the way he carried himself. For a moment you contemplated getting to speak to this man instead, maybe he could get ahold of Naobito for you.

Just as you were about to reply, your phone vibrated loudly in your pocket. Without wasting a second as he stared down at your trembling pocket, and you yet again felt his judgement baring into you.

You fumbled your arm up to point at the exit, letting out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, see, it's funny that you mention that because I was just heading out actually." Nervousness overtook your voice as you let out one of the most embarrassing voice cracks you had ever experienced, while looking the daunting man straight in the eyes. Turning to leave, the man calmly surveyed your form as you quickly rushed off.

"Wait." He muttered, and though his words sounded as if they were dripping with want, he had not moved a single step.

It wasn't a hope, it was a command.