Chapter 4

We reached the train station and suddenly someone shouted while running towards us. I looked to my left and saw two students running towards us and I flinched when they reached us. What the hell is going on?! 

The two of them jumped on Hakken and the three of them fell on the floor. "Why the hell did you leave the school without us?! That's so rude!" one of the student with blonde hair said as he started whining. 

"Yeah! Do you know that we waited outside the school for so long? And yet you never came out! Because you're going home without telling us?" another student with a short brown hair fake cried. 

Hakken sighed and pushed them away from him. "People are watching, okay?" he tried to get up but then both of them pulled him down again. 

"I don't care about that! It's not like you mind that much about other people as well.." the blonde student said. 

"No... I mean, I have company." Hakken muttered. 

The both of them looked up at me and immediately jumped off Hakken, looking terrified. "AH! I didn't know! Why didn't you tell us sooner so that we wouldn't embarrass ourselves in front of a friend of yours?" the brown haired boy said. He then turned to me and offered to shake my hand, "Nice to meet you, unexpected friend of Hakken's. I'm Lea. Sorry for making such a scene right in front of you." 

I got so confused and I just shake his hand instead. "Hahaha..." I laughed awkwardly, "I'm Knite..." I don't even know what happened earlier. This is getting so confusing. 

"I am Taro. Nice to meet you! This isn't my real hair color, I just dyed it because why not?!" the blonde haired student smiled. 

Hakken got up and patted the dust off his clothes. "Now that the three of you finished your introduction. Where's Mikki?" 

"Oh, he said he'll be right behind us when we saw you and started running towards you. But I have no idea where he is right now." Lea said, looking around. 

Hakken sighed, "Let's just wait here then." he turned to look at me, "Sorry for the sudden incident here. We usually hang out after school because we're in different classes. That's why they freaked out so much when I wasn't there waiting for them." 

I shake my head, "It's alright. It seems that all of you are having fun together." The thought of Hakken being alone is all in my head! The reason why he doesn't hang out with other people at class isn't because he's lonely, but his friends are in other classes! Why didn't I think of that sooner?! I don't even know what situation have I gotten myself into right now. 

"Don't you think I had fun with you earlier?" Hakken asked with a smile. 

I looked at him with my eyes widened then I looked away. I don't know why but I can feel my heart racing after he said that. What is going on with me!! 

"Ah, there is Mikki!" Taro said. He started waving at another student walking towards us slowly. "Over here!" 

That student known to be Mikki, stood next to Lea after he reached us. He actually looked really different than Lea and Taro. He seems much more quiet like Hakken, but MORE quiet than him. 

"Did you buy boba earlier?" Lea asked Mikki, with a confused look. "The brown sugar stench though." 

Mikki looked at him and nodded, then he started chewing on something. 

"Enough of this chit-chat. I need to take Knite home. So you all go on without me." Hakken said. 

"What?! No! We're coming with you! Your friends are our friend as well, Hakken. So it means we should go with you guys." Taro said happily. 

"It's not necessary. Don't try to embarrass  yourself in front of him again. Go." Hakken shoo-ed them away and then they eventually left us alone there. He sighed, "Sorry for the sudden appearance of them. I didn't expect them to wait for me." 

I shake my head, "It's okay. You know you can actually go with them, right? I'm fine going home alone." 

"It's  best if I go with you instead. After all, I'm the one who asked you out." he said. "Come, let's go." 

He walked to the front and I just followed behind him. Why does this just feel so awkward?!