Chapter 2

Meet Victor Lifheim, the proud owner of the Golen Bell!

Victor:

*This is Maginca, the city of magic and also the city that I call my home*

*I life in the world of the humans, Labilis*

*Humans have very short lifespans; this is why greed is so prevalent. People want to own everything in their short lives and pass it down to their children. Those want even more, and the cycle continues*

*That´s why Humans love war so much, because if you succeed, you can earn more than you could normally achieve in your short life. They don’t even think about the consequences of losing, and there is always at least one loser in war*

*After an event the people of Labilis call “The first contact” where the brilliant syfra Tarsa Vertiga was able to open a portal to this world, everything changed.
She worked together with the amazing Erlit Beowulf, and they discovered that humans and demons are in fact compatible, which would end up saving the dying demon race*

*More and more demons came to Labilis, hoping to start a family, but
The old tyrannical monarchy of Hieglstein-clan hated the idea of "non-humans" in their kingdom, so they begrudgingly accepted the offer of the old demon council and helped them enforce a law that prohibited demons to stay in Labilis for more than a year*

*This led to horrblie demon hunts that went on for ten years*

*Until one man had enough, and would finally stand up against the Hieglstein-clan…*

*Yortusalf, the “Eternal Emperor”*

*Yortusalf Labilis, a local lord who was known throughout the lands for his kindness, had enough of the oppression and corruption of the Hieglstein-clan and decided to raise an army, crush and rebuild everything from the ground up*

*This is a one of their weapons*

*His army was equipped with magic infused weapons, known as the relics of eternity.
That’s just one of the many reasons why we call him the eternal ruler*

*Sadly he wasn't able to complete his plan himself, because a assassin of the now destroyed Hieglstein-clan thought he could restore their clans power, but there was no way the Hieglstein-clan would ever return to any position of power, after Yortusalf's daughter Artemia , the eternal princess, took over*

*Her genius surpassed even that of  her father, and after going after the remains of the Hieglstein-clan to avenge her father, she went on to fulfill his dream of a united world*

*Thanks to her genius tactics and charming personality she easily united the last of the major nations under the banner of the Labilis family*

*She was so successful that the people of the newly formed empire started calling the entire world Labilis, to honour her and her father*

*Artemia, our “Eternal Princess”*

*There are still some small countries that are independent from the empire, but they acknowledge Artemia’s authority and pledged to never attack the Eternal empire*

*Artemia in turn agreed to not intervene in the conflicts between those indipendent countries.
Except when the life's of her people are threatened by them*

*Since then, the major cities of the human world entered a golden age*

*Especially in the main cities, the most beautiful and most populated cities in the entire Empire*