- 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔

Sapnap
➽───────────────❥
I walk into the school building going to my locker as normal there's gifts in there from my secert amires and simps.. I have no true idea who is leaveing the gifts. The poplar boys always seem to look at me.. probably making fun of me Honstly.. to most there all dicks so I wouldn't be surpised if that's what they were discussing about how ugly I look. Not to mention I cross dress with a oversized fire hoodie alot of the time.. and the shortest male in this school.. I Honstly wish I knew more about the secert amires all I know is there all males. Lucky for them they have a chance  with me being Pans. I open the little note 'you're pretty midnight eyes, light up my world like the northern lights..' ~ blondie.

They all have names they call them selves, but that made me heat up.. i wonder if they all are friends the notes are never the same note. I just smile at the note takeing it off the box, I open the box it was a gold necklace  with little panda and fire charges on it also the word 'Darling' but the a was a panda.

There so sweet I close the box putting it in my backpack closeing the locker, the simps just spoil  me to shit.. not like I mind but I would love to thank whoever it is gifting me these epinsive  things, right now I was wearing a asking bracket with the words 'pretty boy' on it it and chained around my wrist, I just walk off to the green space.

Punz
➽───────────────❥
God he's so damn hot... Me and my friend group all have been simping for him since well 4rth we would slid things in his backpack and put things on his desk. We've been amring him for 7 years at this rate.. and mmm.. we all really wanna talk to him but scared he'd reject us, we go on a day cycle of gifts everyone knows who gets him what. 'He was red at the note' Dream said smirking  leaning on me.

'Mmm figured he'd like the note' I say.

I don't mind if they cuddle me or we cuddle one day if we get Sapnap he will be all of ours.. mmm me Dream and Willbur have this yandere thing for the boy. He spends most of the day out in the greenspace skipping classes I mean he only really goes to pe. Mmm he probably wonderes who it is spoiling the living daylights out of him... mmm~ I wish we wornt pissbabies and just fucking ask him.. or I don't know talk to him? Nah instead we reather flirt through notes a spend money on our crush of 7 years, even if he doesn't know it's us.. cereantly I have no one out of group I have to eliminate for my senpai~.

My group just starts talking about him, how fucking hot and attractive he is.. and we talk like we will actually talk to him.. unlikely though. Ughhh  why can't we be the confident dickheads as the whole school calls us and believe we are with Sapnap.. yeah were poplar and many pepole want us to fukin  destroy  them inside and out.. but it's Sapnap we fell the need to.

'Didn't  we get detention yesterday- in pe with Sapnap or some?' Karl questioned.

Wait shit we did... 'yeah-' I mutter.
➽───────────────❥
Since I have school I'm doing shorter chapters most chapters.. hope you understand😅