- 𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝓊𝓈

Sapnap
➽───────────────❥
Far ehnogh? Okay good I fucking have gay panic in the forest... ughh I want them to call me theres! Soon I calmed down and go home, back to my room taking the shoes and necklace off.. I fall back on my bed redoing through the advents of today.. before doozig off.

- 8 weeks later -

I go to my locker, opening it to see another gift 'if you'd not be so blind to know it is us that have simped for you for 7 years.. but~ the flowers of love says one day you will be ours my golden flower ~ Duckling' the note read. Yeah I hope you guys stop being pussies and talk to me soon. Wait did they double up? There was just and envelope I opened it.

 Wait did they double up? There was just and envelope I opened it

~ blob, blondie, duckling, time travel, colorblind,teacup . There were some candies and another minture note.

'Maybe it's time we stop being pussies.. huh? Bet you're wondering who we all are.. so here's a hint: where the sun hits on the river you go to often... you're hair shines so beautifully we were at a lost for words'.

There's no way.. I open the box and there was a ring that says 'buttercups'.. is this another hint?!.

Eh I just out the stuff into my backpack closeing my locker I glance to the popular boys Punz just winks.. what the fuck?!.

I just ran off to the greenspace.. are my fucking simps the popular boys?

Dream
➽───────────────❥
Today's the day he got the fanil note where we hinted it was us.. Punz still wears the weltey buttercup in his hair.. today is the day we.. revile it..

'Ready boys?' Karl said nevorously.

'I g..guess Today's the day we find out if he he loves us or not' Willbur said his eyes slightly black.. were all expecting to get rejected.. last time we tried to do this we stood him up.. cause we couldnt..

'As Mar likes to say it's time we grew some balls' Quackity mubbled.

We all headed to the greenspace he was there.. I guess he figured it out?

We walk over to him 'Hey pretty boy~' I say flirty.

Wait I didn't fucking stutter?

He looks up 'mmm yes?' He said.

'Well Darling- uhh' Punz started.

'Mhm Punzy~ nice name you found for me' Sapnap said smirking.

'S..sapnap look this is difficult to us to say.. but we are t-' Quackity said 'were you're simps' the rest of us intturped.

'You don't say?' Sapnap said smirking 'I figured that out already'..

'How long did yo-' Willbur started.

'Oh not long ago..~ and as for you're nevorousness you shouldn't be this nevorous.. I fell the same' Sapnap said smiling laying on Punzs knee.

'S..so will you be out shared boyfriend then?' We all said nevorously.

He leaned up kissing Punz on the lips 'does that answer you're question?' Sapnap said quietly.

I just smile softly laying on his chest 'yes it does Baby' I say softly.

This is the happiest day for all of us.. me Punz and Willbur with our senpai.

We were all cuddling Sapnap, Punz just playing with Sapnaps raven hair.

Sapnap had his arms around me.. I like this... I can't belive this is how this played out. He always wears that bracelet that says pretty boy.. and the one the Karl got that said shawty..

Soon of coruse hoe central had to come over trying to get my boyfriend.. 'hey sha-' Cecelia started.

'I'm taken' Sapnap said.

'Who the hell?' Khloe said.

'Us.. he's ours' me and Saps other boys said.

They scoffed and stopped off jealously, I just wrap my arms around Sapnaps waist.
➽───────────────❥
There togather :D