Prologue

(Warning for: Language, mentions of death)

---

Chaos reigned supreme in the eyes of Wilbursoot. His country. His unfinished symphony. In shambles by his own hand.

With just one press of a button, hand held high in a salute, Wilbur destroyed the very thing he had fought for since the beginning.

His L'Manburg.

Now, looking into Philza's eyes, Wilbur gives him his sword. "Do it, Phil. It's over now. Kill me, and it will all be over."

Phil stared at Wilbur in disbelief. "You're crazy."

Wilbur smirked and shrugged. "It was never meant to be."

---

The world around TommyInnit doesn't seem real. Just moments ago they were celebrating. Now, around Tommy was destruction and disbelief.

Looking up, he noticed Wilbur and Phil standing across from each other, Phil holding a diamond sword. Hesitantly. Wilbur seems urgent.

Tommy tries to hear what Wilbur's saying, but he had gone deaf. All he could hear is the sound of ringing and grief.

Then, before Tommy could process all that had just happened, Phil takes Wilbur's last life.

Tommy's world crashes down onto him. He falls to his hands and knees and attempts to gasp for air, to no avail. The ends of his vision are going blurry and dark.

Was this truly Wilbur's vision of a perfect harmony? To destroy what he fought so hard to acheive?

In his state, Tommy didn't notice the figure in front of him. He was lifted to his feet and helped to a safer place away from the chaos.

Adjusting his eyes, he saw Tubbo next to him, tending to his wounds.

"Tubbo. . .?", Tommy managed to say. "What're we going to do, now?"

Tubbo shook his head and sighed. "I don't know, Tommy", he said sadly. "Our best option right now is to wait out the explosions. We're all scattered, at the moment. Once we regroup, we can talk about our next move."

Tommy flinched when Tubbo adjusted his bandage on his arm. "Fuck!", he exclaimed through clenched teeth. "What the hell, man!"

"Sorry! Sorry!", Tubbo reared back with his hands up. "Just trying to help."

"Yeah, well, be careful next time." Tommy grimaced as he got onto his knees and looked around, holding his injured arm. "How do you think Wyndham would react if she saw all of this?"

Tubbo looked at Tommy then towards L'Manburg. "To be honest? Probably really disappointed in you, Tommy."