Good Pet

I stared at Vicrul and could tell from his dark eyes that he was dead serious. With a pout and my bottom lip sticking out I slid off of the couch onto the floor. Vicrul slid closer to Ren and placed his legs around me. The bottom of his boots pressed into my coffee table as he pushed it further away. Ren copied him and they shoved the table away from the couch until there was a decent amount of room between the two pieces of furniture.

"Take off the nightgown." Vicrul's words were laced with hostility that made my thighs clench. I pulled the black fabric over my head and set it on the table behind me. "Good pet. Stay."

"Hmm. I think I like where this is going." Ren smirked and adjusted his erection in his pants.

Vicrul stood up and walked away towards our bedroom. I heard him go into the closet but I wasn't sure what he was retrieving. Ren stared at me silently as I sat on my knees on the rug in just my panties. He crossed his arms over his chest as he watched me fidget with the pile of the rug under me. It was only a few minutes until Vicrul came back and sat down on the couch in front of me.

"Hands." Vicrul curled his finger for me to give him my hands. I complied and was quickly restrained with black fur lined cuffs that had a six inch chain between them. "Look up."

I looked up and felt the leather of a collar go around my neck. I knew Vicrul had bought it a few months ago but he hadn't used it on me yet. He told me to look down and I did as he tightened the clasp on the back of my neck. When he sat back on the couch he stared at me and smirked. Picking up his beer he realized it was empty and handed it to me silently with only a small jerk of his head towards the kitchen. I started to stand up but his boot pressed to the top of my thigh.

"No. Crawl."

"What?"

"If I have to repeat myself this will only go poorly for you, pet." Vicrul growled, sending a wave of heat through my body.

I was in shock but I swallowed and did as I was told. Crawling on my hands and knees while cuffed and with a huge pregnant belly wasn't exactly easy but I didn't say anything or make a noise. I grabbed two beers from the fridge and held one in each hand as I crawled back into the living room. When I got to my spot on the floor I could see that the coffee table had been moved even further back. I sat down on my knees and handed Vicrul a beer before handing one to Ren. Vicrul leaned forward and clipped a leash to my collar. I knew he had bought that too. I was hoping he would never use it. I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

"Good girl." Vicrul patted my head and smirked cockily at me. "Sit and stay."

Vicrul picked up the remote and started talking to Ren like it was just another day. They flipped through the movies on the streaming service until they settled on some action movie from the 1980s. I was ignored completely as I sat with my hands in my lap, my eyes flicking between the two mountains on my couch. It was like I wasn't even there.

"No, I'm telling you if they remake this movie with today's special effects it would be way better." Vicrul argued as he sipped his beer.

"No way man. You would never be able to recast the lead role. It would be shit with different actors."

"What if they used his son. His son is a good actor."

"Hmm. Maybe." Ren tilted his head in thought as I stared at him pathetically. "What do you think, Angel?"

"I've never seen it." I said softly in response.

"Hmm." Ren hummed and placed the bottle of beer to his lips. "I want a snack."

I didn't say anything or move until Vicrul slightly jerked on my leash. "Your second Master wants a snack, pet."

"Yes, Master Vic." I answered my husband and then looked at Ren. "What would you like, Master Ren?"