CHAPTER 1 : LE DÈBUT

Nothing made sense anymore! It was as if, the world wanted me to be alone.

Just four days ago, her whole family had passed away in a tragic accident.
Kim Yn, a 23 year old effervescent girl working as a PR Manager in a nearby company, Techno.
Just coming back from work, she thought of buying some loaves of bread and a walnut cake for her sisters. Never would she have even wondered that once she came home, she would have to run to the hospital, praying for her mother's life and just as a moment passed away, the doctor came out of the OR and gave her the sad new. She was broken, her whole family left her alone and that broke her heart in small fragments which she knew would never join again.

PRESENT

I was just lost, didn't know what to do

I was just lost, didn't know what to do. The house seemed so empty, filled with sorrow and woe. Until the bell rang, I waited for the person to go as I didn't have any energy to go and open the door,but to my surprise, the ringing didn't stop. Irritated I went downstairs and open it, to only be hugged by him.

As I was engulfed in a tight hug, his smell put me in a trance. I went back to all of our happy memories, all our fights, our cry sessions and our childishness until I came back to my senses. I pushed him and punched his chest, sobbing, " Why did you come now, you told me you'll come fast and not lose contact, but you did. You broke our promises and left me. You too left me alone kook. W-what should I do now. Nobody is here!"

PAST
Yn and Jungkook, were the best of friends, would always cling to each other and never stay alone for more than 1 day. That was until Jungkook's father got posted to the states. Yn was understanding but on one condition that he would always talk to her whenever possible. Jungkook, obviously wanted that too, but with schooling there, he got busy and growing up buying new gadgets he lost her number, and they both got separated. Though they also had made a promise that when they turn 22 they'll travel and meet each other again, but that too got broken.

PRESENT

Jungkook, finally got a hold of yn's contact by a friend of him who coincidentally worked in the same company as her

Jungkook, finally got a hold of yn's contact by a friend of him who coincidentally worked in the same company as her. He came in without telling with intentions of surprising her.
Reaching, he rung the bell, nobody came . He kept ringing in some hope, alas somebody opened it. Recognising the same features he once saw and loved, he swiftly held her in a tight hug, not knowing all the feelings she was going through.

"Why did you come now, you told me you'll come fast and not lose contact, but you did. You broke our promises and left me. You too left me alone kook. W-what should I do now. Nobody is here!"

As I listened to what she was sobbing about, I could clearly seeing how down she was. Deep black underbags were surrounding her eyes, she looked rather weak and pale and her clothes looked dishevelled with red eyes as if she had been crying for days.  I felt sad, as if it was my fault for not protecting her , for not cherishing her in this harsh world. As I slowly held her to my head saying soothing words, I found small snores , guess she slept.  She looked so adorable, like a little baby panda. I slowly got up and put her on her bed as she quickly hugged her stuff toy beside her. It was the one I gave her on my farewell...Hmmm how much I wanted to just hold her and claim her mine, and be with her forever,  but I knew she was going through something harsh and over all that , I don't want her to go over more complicated feelings because of me.
I started observing her room, all her pictures, her posters of IKON..(I love ikon too😅). I cleaned her room to not give her more stress and went to make some hot chocolate for her..

After a long long time I had gotten a good sleep, but woke up by the sound of someone groaning out

JUNGKOOK: Ughhhhh shit, God this pains so bad!!!

As i came down , I found him cursing out.  He burnt his hand while making something..TYPICAL JUNGKOOK..
It was so funny seeing him shaking his hand but still holding the coffee pot by the other hand.

Oh Man-HOLY SHIT!! I burned my hand when I held the pot without mittens..it was the most painful experience . But suddenly I heard some laughs followed by a piggy snort, the same old Yn laugh..

_____________

Hey everybody, this is my first ever fanfic in my small yet vast life of 14 years. Well I'm a poem type girl so here goes nothing...
P.s. I don't exactly know how to write these type of stories format so if it's wrong don't mind it pls...
Thankyouuuuuuuuuu, pls read it..🥺