CHAPTER 2: Parfait ou pas

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Yn calmly handled the situation and took him to her bedroom to apply some ointments. As she was helping him, he couldn't help but ask.

JUNGKOOK: What happened to you, love...

Yn: umm let's talk about that later

Jungkook: No, I didn't travel so far to face you in this state, I want you to be happy , to be glowing like you used to.

Yn started sobbing lightly speaking a bit gibberish and told him everything that how everything was perfect until 4 days which ruined her whole life. The people who she spent her whole life with , who cared, supported and loved all gone withing a short span of time with no goodbyes and no farewells. She was tearing up and covered her face with her hands. Jungkook held her close calming her.

JUNGKOOK: It'll all be alright now..I'm here, and I ain't going anywhere now without you. I'm so sorry for leaving.

Soon everything was coming into its place. Yn was finally having some hope to continue her life. It all seemed perfect.

YN: ughhhh I'm so tired(had to clean the whole house without someone's help ("cough cough" jungkook

YN: ughhhh I'm so tired(had to clean the whole house without someone's help ("cough cough" jungkook..!!) Ohh let's go eat before I faint . I hope there's still some of the blueberry pie left. Hope that muscle bunny didn't finish it up fully.

( But before I can go to the kitchen, someone called me and the voice came from inside the storeroom)
YN: ahhhhhh...what is your problem!!!

JUNGKOOK: I told ya , I pinky promise I didn't break the China plates . It just fell, I had no hand in it.
( he said while knocking continuously and screaming)
YN: I swear you're increasing my blood pressure. I don't believe you.

YN:I know he did he it only..LIAR! He knew I bought it just 5 days ago and I wanted it save it for when the Queen comes . I know he did it and is saying no for escaping punishments

JUNGKOOK: Yahhhhh come here and open the door this instant otherwise no Amusement Park this sunday..

YN:Don't you dare, Jungfool....

Slowly everything was fine, and the feeling of family was regaining in her. She felt she could call him family and stay with him forever. They both were happy not knowing the coming heartbreaks approaching their lives and the resulting consequences.

  They both were happy not knowing the coming heartbreaks approaching their lives and the resulting consequences