Control

I go inside his mind and he knew I'd go inside and I found him looking at memories of his mom . Tony had already told me about the people he has killed and I was surprised Loki wanted to look at memories of his mom when he had killed her.

"Hey Loki I'm sorry I had to do this to you but I need the information.I need you to get better".

My mother was a amazing mother she raised as if I was one of her own I didn't mean to kill her she meant everything to me I was scared I wasn't thinking straight."
"I know I know it's ok it's ok come on show me more of your best memories".

We continued he showed me memories of him and Thor playing in the garden right before he tried to kill him. Other memories of Odin telling him and Thor stories of the tesseract. Memories of when we had just met. Then it just got darker and darker bad bad memories of all the people he had killed then, he had woken up .

"Y/n what are still doing here I literally just tried to kill you".

"Well I need you .I want to be here for you. I want you to not think of bad thoughts that triggers you not to think straight it causes confusion and causes you to hurt people.You see Loki your not a villain that everyone thinks you are".

Loki sits up and curls up into a ball and starts crying