Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Kenzies pov

I walked to the bus with maddie. I felt kinda bad for her because mom was always picking on her. She wasnt the only one though.

I have a couple bruises myself but im always doing homework with my friends at their houses because im sick of hearing my mom scream all day.

I always want to take maddie with me but mom usually gets mad when maddies not home after school.

Me and maddie got on the bus and a couple of paper balls hit her. She was bullied pretty bad at school.

I was too alittle bit but my friends usually had my back. Me and maddie sat down and i put my pink head phones in to clear my mind. I loved listening to music.

Maddies POV

"Maybe kenzie and i should run away from this. I hate living like this its horrible! I thought! I look over at kenzie when i heard her singing "Heart break girl" 5sos.

We both loved them soo much and we always wanted to meet them but its not like mom would ever let us.

I looked at my phone and searched up 5sos tour dates. OMG this is amazing!!! 5SOS is coming to my city! Too bad we cant meet them. I thought to myself.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and tugged at kenzies head phone. "yes maddie?" Kenzie looked at me wondering why i interuppted her music.

Meet me in my room after school i have a plan! I told her. "Okay??" Kenzie said looking confused. She continued listening to her music.

-time skip till after school-

Mackenzies POV

School was over and i told my friends ill be over later to do homework. I wondered what maddie had in mind. I walked in the house and set my book bag down.

"MOM IM HOME." I yelled but she didnt bother to answer. I saw her in the kitchen drinking a big bottle of beer.

There was about 5 empty ones next to her. "Mom maybe you shoul-"
"Maybe you should shut up and dont tell me what to do little girl." She said pushing me. I hit the wall forcefully.

I looked her in the eyes and she just drank another sip. Maddie walked in and saw me. She walked over to me and helped me up. We were starting for the stairs as i saw a hand stop maddie.

"What the hell do you think your doing." my drunk mom said. "Im just gonna g- go..... Clean the bathroom!! Yes thats what i was gonna do." i heard maddie say.

"You better be." Mom said as she squeezed maddies hand really tight. I saw the pain in maddies eyes. "MOM!! Let her go!!" I screamed.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT DO IM THE MOM AND YOU DO AS I SAY AND I DO WHATEVER I WANT.!" mom screamed

She punched me in the face really hard. I hit my head on the steps pretty hard and i passed out.

Maddies POV

I saw kenzie laying on the steps and i saw my mom walking towards the kitchen so i decided to carry kenzie upstairs to my room.

About an hour later she woke up. "Maddie! You have a black eye!" Kenzie cried. "Its okay kenzie calm down.

So do you want to hear the plan!!" I said in excitment. I was also quit nervous. "Yeah i guess." she mumbled.

"So i was wondering if would wanna run away with me. Im tired of this life and i just want to start a new one! Even though im only 14 and your 13 i think it would be better than living with someone we have to call our mother!"
i ranted.

"Maddie im not sure.." Kenzie said nervously.
"Please kenzie! It will be awesome! I found where mom hides her cards and money and she has ALOT! And when i say alot its ALOTTT!!"

"Fine lets do it!" Kenzie said loudly.
We planned on how we were going to get the money and where we were going to go.

After a while we decided to go to a hotel alittle bit far from here. It was around the time that 5sos was touring in our city . Maybe they would be at our hotel? Probably not i thought to myself.

{hey guys i know this chapter is probably boring but it will get better as it goes i promise!! Ill be updating tomorrow so comment here what you thought about it and how i should improve on writing or whatever lol}