JJK vs PJM( PART 2)

(ignore spellings/grammar mistakes)

Location:- HYBE COMPANY

Everyone's pov
All the members, worker, staff, bodyguards, mafias, media outside, police officers and people everyone were froze nobody is moving an inch when both the psycho's going towards eachother. All the members ready to take out there guns to shoot for any of them orders. Sweat dripping from forehead, body's shivering, atmosphere became tensed up all the cameras focusing on both of them police officers were ready to charge.

While everyone is tensed both the psycho's were moving towards eachother with piercing glares into eachother soul's but it didn't effect eachother. Jk and jimin were ready to throw their hands on the other, they came still closer. They were just 2m apart.

Just when were about take out there guns_________________

Mafia head's pov
(Just imagine bang pd as mafia head)
They are going to come, the mafias or more likely to say Psycho's. Being the whole mafias head I should be more dominant  but it's opposite now. I am being so weak infront of their dominance. I have to deal with them today at all cost, the reason I called both of them for this meeting is to extend our mafia works through out the world and to protect too. I have to make both of them  work together to complete the mission to win---.

My thoughts were cut off when I noticed weird atmosphere. Mostly I can sense it's because of the aura,its dominant and scary. Then I understood they have arrived, I have to go before one of them throw there hands on the other and cause and big problem.

Mafia head came out from his personal room and saw both of them glaring at each. When they were about take out their guns I immediately cut them off.

"STOP THERE" mafia head shouted with much dominance by which anyone would pee in their pants(so most of them wear diapers, just kidding) but not our jjk/pjm. Both glared at the head for stopping them whereas the mafia head felt likely to flinch but controlled.

"Enough of glaring at me, give respect to me. Don't forget I'm the boss here" mafia head said with deep voice but inside his soul is shivering just by their presence.

All of you get in, meeting starts in few mins" mh(mafia head)

All of them entered the meeting hall with jk/jm none of them taking there eyes of them, as if they are watching their preys every movement to hunt it down.

"Today I called all of you for meeting because it's very important thing to discuss, it's about expanding our work to each and every corner of this world and the main thing is that the mafia head of other country is planning to take our whole mafia under his control. We have to take over there's before they attack us. All of you got it" mh I saw everyone paying attention to me except the main idiots........I mean psycho's.

*Cough* *cough* I coughed to gain there attention but none of them looked at me. I thought to try again but a bit louder *cough* *cough* *coughing* but I think I shouldn't do it I started to cough really. Atleast they saw me now.

"*Clearing his throat* s-so I chose 2 of the members to do this mission. They are________" mh hesitating to say their names. "JJK and PJM" that's it everything went silent.

Jk's pov
The movement mh said my name I smirked looking towards my prey. The next thing made me really angry.

Jk/jm pov
Wtf I have to work with that a*****e, it's not going to happen NEVER EVER. But it's the best opportunity to kill him with my own hands * smirk*. Then I am accepting the deal.

After few mins of silence jk and jm stood up from there places.

"I accept the deal head" both said in union and glare at eachother for copying eachother words.

"Then you are going start your mission  from tomorrow we don't have enough time. I don't want any fighting between you two. Complete the mission as soon as possible. All of you may take your leave" mh conclude and went from there (actually ran from there).

Everyone are running away from there, not wanting to sit there any more.

While everyone going. Jk and Jm were standing with there own members discussing about something that........
No one noticed two of the members from eachother group fell in love at first sight guess they
are ___________________

Jung hoseok and min yoongi.

Jk's pov
Today is a lucky day for me, I got to meet my enemy. I have to take over the mission by myself as well as kill that mf. So I'm thinking to arrange meeting between us at 9pm at a club. If I got a chance to kill him then I will do it for sure. I asked one of my men to send invitation to him(maybe death invitations *smirk*). The guy went to there place to give invitation.

Jm's pov
I am here thinking about what head said to us. It's stupid that I have to collaborate with him, but anyways l have plenty of chances to kill him on my own. As I was in my thoughts I saw one of jk's member arriving towards us. My boys were ready to kill him but I stopped and asked one of my men to check him. After talking.

"Why did he come here??" Jm

"Sir he said jk has send invitation for us to meet at a club to speak about the mission which we have to do" jm's men

Jm(mind):- oh~ so he thought I am stupid huh. He wants to kill me if possible but his bad I know his plan.

"Say him that we are coming there" jm

"Sir but wt if he will try to kill us" jm's men

"Not try!! He will surely attack on us so we have to be careful. Let's see what will happen??"

Let's watch what will happen

Hello,
I hope you all like this part. I'm sorry I have to post late. Actually, this part would have published yesterday day but due to some reasons I couldn't anyways take care all of you
Bye~