Chapter 25 (Episode l0)

"Master!"

At first sight of Shen Qingqiu, Luo Binghe was totally overjoyed and surprised.

After all, from the very beginning of the riots, he had expected Shen Qingqiu to be uneasy and would come to the valley to rescue them himself.

Shen Qingqiu stood calmly, seeing several disciples all around him, and asked, "Is anyone injured?"

Luo Binghe said, "Except for the junior sisters by the stream... and the junior brother who died of sucking marrow, there are currently no other damages."

Shen Qingqiu said: "You are tired."

Luo Binghe smiled slightly, his eyes bright: "The responsibilities of the disciple."

Shen Qingqiu looked at Qin Wanyue, whose eyes were still red, and thought "you were still smiling, laughing, did you know that your future is wife dead? !"

When all the disciples saw the senior expert appear on the scene to help, all of them seemed to have met his mother, they almost cried loudly without holding his thigh. Shen Qingqiu said: "You don't have to panic or be afraid. The leaders outside know the situation inside, and a large number of seniors have entered the barrier to support. You protect yourself, it won't take long to get out of the siege."

His words seemed to be repaid, and a group of young and unruly young girls had a good heart. Luo Binghe said, "Master, what exactly was that just now?"

Speaking of the monsters in "Proud Immortal Demon Way", he really asked the right person. Shen Qingqiu said as many treasures as he said: "It's no wonder you haven't seen this thing. The sound of infant crying is used to lure the prey to approach. Once the prey approaches, the suction cup under the head will firmly suck the prey's Tianling. The eight legs are extremely sharp and can directly penetrate the skull cap and suck the brains of living creatures."

Luo Binghe heard him speak in great detail, admired and surprised: "There are such evil creatures in the world. The disciples are simply ignorant."

Since Luo Binghe worshipped Dream Demon as his teacher, Shen Qingqiu has been able to guide him less and less in spells and swordsmanship. Finally, he had the opportunity to put his master in front of his apprentice. I returned to the long-lost teacher’s halo: "Ghost spiders are a special product of the demons. They are not adapted to the waters and soils of the human world. No one has seen them for many years. Naturally, there are few records in the general archives. Next time you see it again, remember to hit the temple directly. Just now this one was just a male spider. Fortunately, I did not encounter a female spider, otherwise it would be even more terrifying..."

The two of them didn't say a few more words, and there was a rustle from the leaves on the heads of everyone around.

The heads that were hanging upside down had white spider silk hanging from the tail, and their heads emerged from the tree.

Shen Qingqiu's face changed drastically.

The call of the ghost head spider will attract a large number of similar people to come to encircle and suppress!

With a backhand push of the folding fan in his hand, he fanned out a gust of wind, instantly cutting off dozens of spider silks, and the ghost-headed spiders plopped to the ground like a ripe fruit. Shen Qingqiu shouted: "Go!"

Luo Binghe responded neatly. Taking advantage of the ghost head spiders falling dizzy, everyone ran away. One of the master and disciples opened the way in front, and the other after the end, with a bloated team in between, but the two ends were killed in remorse. The ghost head spiders are quick to move and have extremely strong jumping ability.