chapter 26

The so-called Infinite Abyss is the space at the junction of the human world and the demon world.

As a transitional space, the Infinite Abyss is full of dangers and unknowns, with twisted and torn space vortices and fiery magma everywhere.

All the disciples present were exhausted, physically and mentally exhausted. After the strong earthquake, most of them fell down. Only Shen Qingqiu, Luo Binghe, and Shang Qinghua were the only ones who could barely stand.

Since the Infinite Abyss was opened, it means that something of the Demon must have come out from there. The three of them held their breaths, fully guarded, and waited quietly.

From the darkness, a man's figure slowly appeared.

As soon as he saw that cold face and the look that turned away thousands of miles away, Shen Qingqiu knew who it was.

He squinted at Shang Qinghua's pale face, trying to laugh but couldn't.

Why is Luo Binghe's future good assistant and good engine oil who do evil, murder and set fire, will appear here now!

Mobeijun is a pure-blooded demon, the second generation of authentic demons, inherited the family's territory in the north of the border of the demons. Such a maverick character, after being violently beaten by Luo Binghe in the middle of the game, he inexplicably bowed his head and let him drive him. Since then, Luo Binghe has a loyal little brother who looks very awkward and runs errands. But... to be clear, according to the original progress, it will take at least five hundred chapters before it is your turn to play, okay!

Shang Qinghua took a step forward and asked, "Who is your Excellency? Why are you here?"

Isn't that your real direct boss? Didn't he give you the instructions to put dangerous creatures into the Fairy League Conference? Please please please, you continue to install.

Jun Mobei turned his head slightly, half of his handsome silhouette was immersed in the darkness, making people chill. He only lifted his finger, and Shang Qinghua was caught in the air by a sudden violent force, broke an ancient tree, and fainted. The blood still sprayed wildly in his mouth, so that Shen Qingqiu couldn't help but admire him.

Too hard and too dedicated. Brother, for the sake of business, you also worked hard!

After admiring, he sighed secretly. He knew that he still had to come forward.

Shen Qingqiu Hengjian was in front, neither humble nor overbearing: "Devil?"

This is nonsense. If you can't see the dark devilish energy, you are blind.

A white shadow flashed past, and Luo Binghe didn't say a word, blocking him in front of him.

There was a dispute just now, and now the strong enemy is present, but he does not hesitate to act as a wall of people, saying that Shen Qingqiu is not moved at all, that is false.

It's just that the more moved, the more I feel that what I will do later is too unkind. Shen Qingqiu would rather do nothing: "Binghe, retreat."

Luo Binghe did not answer, nor did he leave. Looking at Mobei Jun flatly, he was not moved by his power in the slightest.

Jun Mobei said "Hey", as if he had found something that could stir his interest.

Shen Qingqiu said, "Where can any apprentice stand in front of the master?"

Mobei Jundao: "Are you a disciple of Cangqiong Mountain?"

Luo Binghe said coldly: "The disciple Luo Binghe under the seat of the Qingjing Peak of Cangqiong Mountain, learn your master's tricks."