kaeya | 7 minutes in heaven

WAIT- If you have short hair i apologise jssssshffjd theres a line about him twirling a lock of ur hair in his finger- just ignore that ig- idk- 

"aaandddd it landed on Kaeya !" The drunkard bard exclaimed

"7 minutes in heaven." You heard Lisa chuckle. She threw a quick wink at Kaeya and mouthed "you're welcome" 

You watched as Kaeya got up and walked over to you, his figure soon shadowing over you. 

"You heard them" he lightly grabbed your arm and lead you over to the nearby closet. 

You squealed "eeek!! Hey! Someone help me!! This is-" and you were cut off by darkness.

 "Shh..." Kaeya whispered against your neck. You could feel his warm breath all around. Silence filled all around you. Soon, things started to get hot. 

 "Soo.." Kaeya broke the silence and twirled you around to face him. "Been upto much, Honorary Knight?" He smiled, innocently. 

 "Tch." Trying to small talk now, is he? You crossed your arms and looked away.He chuckled.

 "Darling, whats with the harsh look?" He interwined one of his fingers with a lock of your hair and started to twirl it around. He had you around his fingers. This wasnt the first time. 

 A minute or so passed of the both of you standing in eachothers embrace. Dead drop silence. It wasn't awkward silence, you both admired eachothers features. But you were getting bored. Very bored.You pushed your lips onto his as you cupped his face. 

Sighing, you whispered "Come on, cavalry captain. No joke." 

um im on laptop rn and i copied and pasted this from my comment on the playlist obvs and it seems to kinda be ruining the layout? like theres a whole strip of white after each line which i cant get rid of??? idk shit always gets messed up lol