Character Sheet

Name: Vincenzo "Enzo" Salvatore

Age: 500+

Sacred Gear: Ten Commandments

Power: Steal Divinity, rending beings mortal adding it onto his own. Must be defeated or weak enough for it to work.

Balance Breaker
Golden Shroud of God: Anyone or thing cannot break past this sacred garb with a less amount of divinity/demonic power then the user has amassed.

Authorities

Authorities

God of the Bible

-Created in the likeness of God: Anything supernatural once seen, can be copied and used in a similar manner. God has created all, he can do so again. Has a limit of only 3 abilities per 12 hours. Being that has been copied from must be alive to be usable.

Verathragna

- Gale: Instant Teleportation to any destination desired by turning into a gust of wind, can cross dimensions.

- Bull: Increases strength to that of Hercules, if matched will increase base strength to opponents current strength. Can only be used against that which has greater strength than man.

- White Stallion: Summons a flaming horse with the energy of the sun. Alternative can summon a fake sun in the sky. Is a lot smaller than the actual sun.

- Camel: Increased leg strength, and increases defense.

- Boar: Summons a giant boar to smash his foes.

- Youth: Grants vitality of a godslayer to those that wish to follow user till the end of time. Will stop working if those wishes change.

- Raptor: Enables the use of Godspeed, not making the user fast in the normal sense. Instead take the user to point A to point B in the shortest time possible causing laws of physics to not impede such as air friction.

- Ram: If cast before death, user will revive after 2 hours with wounds fully healed. If body is completely destroyed, then it will regenerate instantly. However consciousness will not regain till later.

- Goat: Grants absolute control over lighting, any lightning created or in the area can be controlled. Clouds may be controlled too if had lightning inside. If there are people near user that wish to protect him then gains great magical potential and wisdom.

- Warrior: Grants the user to create an endless number of golden blades that can cut through the supernatural if enough knowledge is known about them and negate their effects.

Nuadha

- Ripping Arm of Silver: Turns the user's right arm into that of silver. Then imbues magical power into any blade to give it incredible sharpness. While being able to cut through most things, if met with something that it cannot cut, enough magical energy will be added to make it cut past.

Athena

- Bow and Arrow of the wise: Summons a jet black bow capable of shooting one arrow. The power of the arrow is equivalent to the amount of magic power used.

More maybe added, feel free to give opinions or any ideas.