~ 𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯'𝔰 𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔢 ~

In brightest night, in blackest light-

A whisper of man calls upon a winter's blight.

When the crisp white frosts of Jorryn glows red

Shall deem thy fate: dragonkind is dead.

And upon the second moon of a humbled summer star-

When the heavens dare crack from a talisman in spar.

The crust shall tremble, and Ohm will descend-

To a beast of pure fire, and all worlds shall end.

~ ▬ι═══════ﺤ ~

Welcome, one and all, to my lovely fantasy story!

I'm super thankful that you've taken the time to read this. It's not often that people come in to read my works, so consider yourself the first of many!

(And please stay, I'm awfully lonely here.)

But enough about me, you're all curious about the book. I'll try my hardest to spare you too many details:

Kingdoms of Ohm (2022) is a remake of two prior stories: Kingdom of Man (2020) and The Last Dragon (2018). They both involve a western storm dragon who, after a lifetime living in peace, is suddenly threatened by an ominous warning that endangers the very existence of his home and his family.

I not only wanted to build a story that pushes past the clichés of dragon books on Wattpad, but also reconstruct many more mythical creatures that you all love and know in completely different ways!

Like many of my stories, Kingdoms of Ohm will build off of the real world -- challenging divisions of race and beliefs, but still revolving around leadership, courage, and family above all else.

In a way, I want this story to mean something to people, not just to serve as a fun read. Mostly that's the aim for all my stories, so to speak.

I still carry and use the two versions as helpful tools to create this newer arc, and I'm super excited to start writing about it! Dragon stories, especially from that of the creature himself, are my go to whenever I don't know what to write. It helps me build on my medieval language and technique with other animal-like stories.

Now, without further ado (and to keep you all from waiting), enjoy this story!

Who knows, maybe you'll like it!

~ ▬ι═══════ﺤ ~

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to Wattpad.com (Just in case they change the name, it's *WATTPAD*) under the username .

Thank you.

Do NOT Read On Truyen.net, TeenFic.net, or any other plagiarism site where this book does not belong!

And, if you're enjoying the story, please STRIKE THAT STAR BUTTON on your phone or computer. It truly helps this book reach out across Wattpad to readers like yourself, and encourages me to write more stories for you guys to enjoy!

It also supports the Wattpad Algorithm!

Thank you!

~ ▬ι═══════ﺤ ~

Trailer Music: Leyendas by Joseph William Morgan

ORIGINAL COVERS:

ORIGINAL SERIES COVERS:

Started on August 7th, 2021: