Me or Nezu?!

Aizawa's POV:

...

I can't believe he just did that!

Not bad but not helping!

Still you managed to dodge my scarf, you never did that before....

Were you also hiding your true potential from me kid?

The moment I saw the door open, I threw my capture scarf to pull Izuku away since he looked like he was about to ran into it but it was already too late for that one. His nose was bleeding and I started walking towards them.

Todoroki: Izuku you okay?

It was Todoroki who opened the door. The only question in my mind was why? He should have been in classes and not here in the dorms.

Izuku: Ah yeah don't worry about me.

I could tell that Todoroki was looking at him and then to me since I had him wrapped up in my capture gear and was casually walking towards them.

Todoroki: Did you do anything wrong?

Izuku: Hm? Did I do something wrong, Aizawa-sensei?

Of course he tried to play it innocent and let me answer the question. Nezu was right with the intelligent part. After seeing all the hiding places, I was sure I needed to check the bag he filled up with his stuff.

Me: I don't know kid, did you?

Izuku: Do I look like I did something wrong?

Me: How about you explain all the stuff you have in your room?

Izuku: I would rather not.

Of course you wouldn't want to do that!

21 suicidal books?

And from what I saw every single page of the 40 pages notebook had a different idea and they were all detailed...

Who even wants to explain something like that?

Me: Why are you not in class Todoroki?

Todoroki: I forgot something and came to get it.

Me: Make it quick.

Todoroki: Is there a reason Midoriya is not attending school today?

Me: Yes, he has an appointment with Nezu.

Todoroki: Nezu?

Izuku: I do?

Me: Yes.

Izuku: Reason?

Me: Notebooks.

Izuku: Ohh.

Todoroki: Does he mean the ones you have about our quirks?

Me: You know?

Todoroki: Yeah. He helped every one of us master our quirk better with them.

Izuku: Shoto SHHH!!!

Todoroki: Izuku, we are all very grateful for that and no one thinks it is embarrassing besides you and maybe Bakugo since he did wanted to burn his page.

Me: I see.

Izuku: Shoto, please don't tell anyone about this. This is kinda...

Todoroki: I understand.

Izuku: Thanks!

I watched him give the boy a big bright smile that could have fooled everyone if not for the fact that he tried to kill himself and then play it off. Now I knew for certain that he could remember everything he did.

Todoroki quickly went out of his room and back to class. Me and Izuku were left in the hallway as I was helping him up and releasing him from my scarf.

Me: Wanna tell me now what all the books mean?

Izuku: Nope.

Me: Me or Nezu. Choose?

Izuku: Nezu is welcome to try but I won't tell it to him too.

Me: We'll see about that.

I took the kid by his arm and went back to his room. Once we were inside I made sure to lock the door behind us.

Me: Just in case you try to run again.

Izuku: As if there was not the window...

Me: *Sigh* Kid sit down on the bed.

Izuku: Okay.

Since he mentioned the window, I made sure to have him in my sight in case he was about to jump out of the window too. I had enough scare for a while. However his nose was still bleeding and this was why I went to his bathroom and got a towel out. After that I threw it to him.

Me: Your nose.

Izuku: It's nothing.

He was still smiling at me and the more he did the more I hated it. He was smiling but his eyes were not. After I made sure he was in my sight, I went to his bag and I could see him getting nervous. His body language was still in check and I could tell that he was having his whole body language in check but his hands were trying to fidget with his sleeve. It was something he couldn't held back.

Me: *Sigh* I am taking this bag with me. You need something else?

Izuku: Nope.

Me: Can you take your notebooks with you?

Izuku: All of them?

Me: No.

I went the suicidal notebooks and put them all in the large sport bag and let Izuku carry the other 21 books. This was how we went back to the teacher's dorm. I knew that Nezu had his own house at the property but seeing as what Izuku had in his room, I thought it might not be the best choice to let him be in his own room.

Once we were back, I texted Nezu about what I found. I was sure that the rat wanted to see these notebooks for himself and as I was expecting. It didn't take long after we came back and I made myself a cup of coffee and some for Izuku that Nezu knocked on the door.

Me: Can you look who it is?

Izuku: Sure.

A couple of minutes later Izuku came back with Nezu and the rat had a new tea set with him.

Nezu: I brought you some tea after hearing from Mic that you like them.

Izuku: Thank you.

Nezu: Now can you show me the notebooks you were talking about?

I went over and put a patch of 21 notebooks on the table and then another one with 21. There were now two piles on the table.

Me: This one are some analyzing notes he has on heroes and classmates but these one are s-

Izuku: How about let him figure it out himself.

Me: Are you evading the topic again.

Izuku: Maybe.

Me: Kitten...

He then took his cup and began sipping on it. He looked relaxed and somehow calculated. Nezu must have seen the change of attitude too since he started the questioning and all I did was just watch over my kitten and make sure that he was not running away or doing something stupid.