My Kitten!

Aizawa's POV:

It was already an hour that Izuku went for a bath and I could help but feel anxious. There was this feeling I had that didn't let me rest at all.

Me: I'm checking on him.

All Might: Give my boy some time for himself. I believe he really needs it.

Mic: I took everything sharp away and electric devices away.

Me: I'll still go. Better safe than sorry.

Just like that I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom. I knocked once but no response. Another knock since he might not have heard it but it was very quiet in the room. Nothing again.

Me: Kitten?

Nothing. It was way to quiet and I starts to get worried. There was no hesitation in my movements when I tried to open the door. However it was locked and so I busted our door open only to find my dear little kitten nearly drowning in the bathtub.

Me: Izuku!

I quickly grabbed a towel and got him out of the tub. He was still breathing which was a good sign but the scare he gave me something else.

Me: Kitten?

I tried to shake him awake but he wouldn't respond. Instead I could see his chest rise up and down very slowly as if he was fast asleep. That was however not what freaked me out. His skin was a lot paler now than what it was before he went inside the bathroom.

Not only that but his breathing was also hitching.

Mic: Sho!

All Might: I'll get Chiyo.

I didn't need to trun around to know that me kicking down the bathroom door allured them and that they came running to see what is going on.

Me: Move Zashi!

I had the kid in my arms and went for our bedroom and immediately placed him down on our king sized bed.

Zashi: What happened?

Me: I found him nearly drowning.

Zashi: You think he tried again?

Me: Possible.

Zashi: Oh god. Poor little listener! I hope he'll get better soon.

I was sitting close to him and had a banked covering him up. Looking at him, he was not smiling anymore instead he looked like he was in pain.

Zashi: You think he is good?

Me: No. He felt a little bit hot when I pulled him out.

Zashi: He did lay in rather hot water for a while now.

Me: True but I think he has a fewer too.

Zash: Oh poor Izu!

Sitting there on the edge of the bed I started petting Izuku's hair. It was still wet but it felt very soft too. The moment I touched him I could see him flinch away.

Me: It's okay. You are safe here!

I began whispering these word over and over again while I patted him until he stopped looking as if he was in pain.

Chiyo: Who would have thought that I would see a Dadzawa in action?

Me: He nearly drowned and only now looks like he isn't in pain anymore.

Chiyo: Move a little bit so I can get a better look at him.

I didn't wanted to leave his side at all. He was my kitten and that was it. He was my kid, my child. I didn't care what I needed to do in order to make him understand that he was my problem child now. So all I did was move a little bit and take his hands in mine and make sure to let him know that I was there for him.

Chiyo: I'm sorry that I couldn't do much about his fever.

All she gave me was some meds and my kitten an injection. He looked very exhausted and all I wanted was to be there for him. It worried me that he got a fever. The reason for it worried me.

Mic: Do you know why he got the fever?

Chiyo: Stress or exhaustion.

Me: Looks like we put too much pressure on him while we tried to know why in order to help him.

Chiyo: That or his body simply couldn't take the near death experiences and the healing afterwards.

Me: Probably both.

Chiyo: Well I'll be in my room if you need me.

Just like that Mic went to escort her out. All Might was with me in the room and I was happy that Mic also threw that man out. In my opinion he wasn't good for Izuku. I got that he was his mentor but something felt off with the chemistry between them it was as if my kitten didn't wanted to be near that man.

Me: You will get better kitten.

The 2 days after that I was with Izuku the whole time. Mic was also there and we took turns taking care of him. He looked fragile and from time to time he would wake up. I wasn't sure if he would remember these moments but both me and Mic we doing everything we could to make sure that he felt safe and at home. No pressure was put on him at all. We also put some cloths at him at some point so that he would get better and not be naked.