Chapter 2

After his lunch period was over BamBam got into to his English class a second before the tardy bell rang. His teacher rushed him in and silenced everyone. He sat down as a new student entered the room. "Hey guys we have a new student." Ms. Kei pulled the boy towards the front of the room. She whispered something to him and he shook his head. "His name is Kim Yugyeom." She smile at him and patted his shoulder. "You can sit next to BamBam and Jackson. Kunpimook will you raise your?" He said boy raised his hand. Yugyeom's jaw dropped. "Wasn't that the boy who I bumped into earlier?" He whispered to himself.

While Ms. Kei taught the class a piece of paper slid onto Yugyeom's desk. He turned his head from side to side noticing that no one was paying attention to what just happened. Yugyeom stared at the bit of paper for a minute wondering if it could be someone threatening him to leave the school of to kill him. He shook his head and opened up the crumpled piece of paper. ♡ Hey! Let's hang out during break! -Kunpimook (BamBam) [The person on your right ^^ ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄*₎◞ ̑̑ෆ⃛] ♡ He smiled at the message and turned to see BamBam smiling back at him.

"Yugyeom, what is the answer to question to number eight?" Ms. Kei caught his attention. "Hey, I know you like me." Yugyeom answered and looked to his right. "Very well then. BamBam quit flirting with the new student." Ms. Kei smiled at the two. Yugyeom hid his head in his arms and BamBam fell out of his chair.

"Alright that's the end of our lesson, feel free to not destroy my classroom, but you may talk amongst yourselves. If any of you need me I'll still be here." Ms. Kei returned to her desk and stared at her laptop screen.

Yugyeom quickly made his way to her desk and sat on the floor beside her. "Ms. Kei?" "Yugyeom, I'm your age and if you want to be friends call me Kei, but when speaking out loud while I'm teaching a lesson you must add a 'miss' to the beginning."

Sounds of forming a thunderstorm in Maple Story emoted from the laptop. Yugyeom just blinked at her. "So... what do you need?" Kei put down her laptop and looked back at him.

"Is there another hybrid at this school?" He blurted out in a hushed tone. "Yeah, two more other than you." She poked at his cheek. Her cat ears appeared from under her hair. "Found one." Yugyeom grinned. The bell rang and everyone filed out to go home.

"Hey Yugyeom! Do you- oh..." BamBam stopped in front of Kei's desk. "Why don't you two go out on your date now."Kei patted Yugyeom's shoulder. She got up and put her laptop on the desk.

"Ms. Kei?" "It's Kei, Jackson." "Hey, I'm your Oppa." "We're speaking English Jackson." "Right, uh do you want to hang out?" "Is this a date?" Kei asked. "No! You know-" BamBam and Yugyeom stared at the two. "Hey guys, can you go on your date already? I have things to discuss with my student." Kei rushed them out of the room.

Once they left Kei spoke up. "You want to talk abut Mark?" "Yeah." "To the boba place down the street?" "Yeah." Kei finished packing her stuff. "Let's go." The two left the classroom and Kei locked the door behind them. "Kei?" "What." "Will you call me Oppa in class?" "What? No." "Aw come on." "Jackson." "Kei." "Maybe."

ITS STILL THE 14th HERE IN CALIFORNIA JS I DIDNT MISS MY DEADLINE C:

Anyways I've been watching KPOP Star AND JIJOHN GOT ELIMINATED NOOOO THEY WERE MY FAVE EVER

WHEN I FOUND OUT I CRIED

GMFU FR MAN AGHH I STILL CRY

I STILL SHIP JIJOHN SO HARD ㅠㅠ

I'm starting a YouTube soon (forreal this time) and I definitely want to do a cover of Alone (dancing or singing either one or both c:) DEDICATED TO JIJOHN
(Btw the picture is Miss Kei c:)
Hope you enjoyed this update byeee ♡♡♡

» | • 느낌아니까 • | «