Exerpts

☽•☽•☽•☽✹☾•☾•☾•☾•☾•

"Stop being delusional."

"Stop figthing me on this, for every time you try to shove me away, I'll push back twice as hard."

"Rafael!"

"Do you want me to beg?" I nuzzle my nose against the column of her neck to inhale her addictive essence, and she shivers in my arms. "Do you want me on my knees before you? That can be easily solved. I'll use my tongue," I lick her sensitive spot and she unconsciously leans her head to the side giving me more access "my lips," I suck on it to give her a demonstration. "and my teeth." I graze them over the red mark I've left behind, biting it. "I know you get a high out of knowing you're the only person on this Earth I'd ever do it for. You relish in the power you have over me."

"Rafael."

"Give in to me, let me love you like you deserve to be loved." I go back to my ministrations.

"It's really hard to fight you right now." She admits, and I can practically see the cracks in her resolve, so all I have to do is exploit them.

"Then don't." I say against the crook of her neck. "Let yourself fall, I'll be there to catch you."

"What if I can't do it anymore? Have you thought about that? What if I can't love like that anymore?" She argues.

"Then I'll love you enough for the both of us..."

•☽•☽•☽•☽•☽✹☾•☾•☾•☾•☾•

"Just say the words, Ray, and I'm gonna give it to you, just like you need it." I kiss the top of one breast, then suck and bite ,leaving a mark. "I'm going to burry myself so deep into your cunt that you're gonna rember me every time you sit down." She might hate me even more after, but I just can't seem to care right now.

She pauses, seemingly torn, looking up to me with those sparkling eyes of hers, but her body wants this, and she gives in.

"So do it then. I don't trust your promises anymore. I want actions Rafael. Fuck me like you mean it,make me scream your name!" she demands licking my lips, her hand slipping between us, grabbing my crotch ,like she owns my balls. And she does, god she does. My cock throbs in her hand and the little vixen smirks.

"Pants off!" I command

•☽•☽•☽•☽•☽✹☾•☾•☾•☾•☾•

"I am going to make your ass red, sweetheart. You'll learn again that I do make good on my promises. Your punishment is long due". Rafael runs his hand over the place he spanked. Then he does it again. Being the masochyst that I am,my core throbs,and I get wetter than before.

"You like that don't you!?".A spank followed by a caress."Look at your pretty little pussy, getting greedy for my dick." Another spank, this time directly over my core.

•☽•☽•☽•☽✹☾•☾•☾•☾•☾•