01 |Underworld

(👆that's #Arinna's professional outfit, their faces are also covered with masks while working in the underworld)

────────────

In Malaysia, in the dead of night, within a heavily guarded, expansive den, a man is bound to a wall with handcuffs and ropes. Surrounding him are numerous men, one of whom, Lucifer, is seething with anger.

Lucifer: Now tell me, how dare you leak our information?

The man remains silent, but before he can respond, a voice interrupts from behind. Lucifer turns to see Ava, a formidable figure.

Ava(smirking): Who's he?

Lucifer(smirking): Just a toy for us to play with today *he said looking at the helpless creature* he's the one who leaked our last mission's information.

Ava(smirking): Oh, so you're the one who was attempting to betray us. But you should've know, no one can hide anything from my eyes for long.

Man(defiantly): I know, but I don't ca..care *he said, his words stuttering as they came out of his mouth*

Before he could finish, another voice cuts in from the back door. All present bow in respect as Sm1, enters.

Sm1(angrily): Tell me everything you know about him, or else...

But the man interrupts, defiant.

Man: Or else wh..what? You'll kill me? G..go ahead, I don't care. Even if I told you anything, he'd ki..kill me anyway.

At his defiance, Ava shoots him in the shoulder with a gun, causing him to wince in pain and fall silent.

Ava: How dare you raise your voice in front of the MAFIA QUEEN!

Ak: No need, Ava. I think he doesn't care for his family. 

Said Ak, in a calmly dangerous voice

Man(alarmed): M- my... family?

Ak(smirking): Yes, Ava show him the video.

Ava shows the man a video of Ak's men outside his house, causing him to panic.

Man(scared): No, please, spare my family!

He spills the beans, revealing the enemy's location in India and his relentless pursuit to destroy them.

Ak(furious): Have you seen his face?

Man: No, he always hides it with a mask.

Satisfied,  Ak orders his execution. Afterward, Ak instructs Lucifer to ensure the man's body reaches his family.

They leave for a private area accessible only to Ak and Ava. Inside, Ak vents her frustration, smashing a glass vase.

Ava(calming her): Hey, calm down Ak!

Ak: How can I calm down? We've been hunting him for 11 years and still know so little!

Ari tries to console her, but Ak fury remains unabated. Suddenly, Ak's personal phone rings, showing their dad's call.

Anna(softening): It's dad.

Aria: Calm down before answering.

After taking a deep breath, Ak answers.

Ad: Hey Anna, how are you my princess?

Anna: I'm fine dad! How are you?

Ad: I'm also doing well, beta, but I miss both of my girls a lot.

Aria: I miss you too dad!

Ad: So why don't you both come to India? It's been such a long time.

Aria: No dad, wo..

Before Aria could make an excuse, suddenly something strikes Anna's mind.

Anna: Dad, me & Aria are coming to India tomorrow morning itself!

Aria looked towards her, shocked.

Ad(happily): Really, Anna!

Anna: Yes, dad!

Ad: Ok, then come soon. I am waiting for you both!

Anna: Ok Dad, bye!

Aria: Why did you say 'dad we will come to - Wait!' *realizing* India!

Anna(smirking): We'll find clues there, or maybe more.

They handed over their tasks to Lucifer and set off for India the next morning on their private jet.

EOC!

────────────

Vote & comment your reviews:)
Words: 539

────────────

Love y'all <3

your author

━━ Ak.