First chapter of rewrite

(A/n: If any of y'all are interested in the rewrite, here it is. Please tell me if you like it- thank you and enjoy )

Chapter 1: Introduction

November 5, 2038
6:15:01 AM

Y/n was woken up by a soft shake. "Y/n, you have work in exactly 45 minutes, I suggest you wake up." The blonde, female android softly spoke, her blue eyes staring down at the woman.

"Chloe, just give me 5 more minutes, please." Y/n mumbled into her pillow.

"Elijah gave me strict instructions to wake you up now. I'm not allowed to let you sleep any longer. I'm sincerely sorry, Y/n." Chloe said, a gentle tone laced through her words.

"Why does he have to be such an asshole?"
Y/n wined, her LED flashing yellow. After a few seconds she got out of bed. The RT600 stared at the woman.

"Y/n, your clothes are on your nightstand. I went ahead and picked them out for you." The Chloe gave a small smile.

"Thanks, you're a lifesaver." Y/n sighed happily.

"I shall wait for you in the hall." And with that Chloe was waiting outside of the room.

Y/n looked at the outfit that was picked out for her today. There was a dark F/c loose shouldered sweater, along with black cargo leggings.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n stepped outside of her room, pulling her hair into a ponytail. Some small strands fell out of the hair band, although she didn't bother to fix it.

Y/n walked into the kitchen, Chloe trailing closely behind her. "Well Chloe, thank you for picking out my outfit and just starting my day. I couldn't have done it without you." Y/n sincerely said, pulling on her combat boots.

"You're welcome, Y/n." Chloe's LED blinked yellow after she said that. "Elijah wanted you to eat breakfast today. You've skipped out on several meals for the past 2 weeks. Are you alright?" Chloe asked, her head slightly tilting.

"I'm just stressed about a few cases. Kinda worried about my dad too. It's fine though, I'll get through it." Y/n said, mumbling the part about her dad.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

November 5, 2038
11:05:35 PM

"Gavin, fucking hell, do you ever shut up and do your work?" Y/n groaned, rubbing her forehead. Gavin just looked at the cyborg, slightly rolling his eyes.

"Can't you just turn off your hearing or some shit?" Gavin asked, a small frown tugging on his lips.

"That's not apart of my programming, and even if it was, I'd still hear you. My hearing wasn't damaged in any of the various...accidents." Y/n explained, clearly agitated.  "Plus, I'm pretty sure you would stop 'cause no one could hear your bitching." She added.

"Fuck you." Gavin snapped.

"In your dreams." Y/n said, a small smirk tugging at her lips.