showtime

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 | 𝐬.𝐫 𝐱 𝐛.𝐛

concept: Just imagine you are getting absolutely RAILED by steve and then as you are in absolute pleasure the door opens and bucky is just standing there like 😀.

warnings: established relationship (steve x reader), vaginal sex, anal sex, unprotected sex, threesome, sub!bucky + dom!steve, pet names (sweets, peach, baby boy), sergeant kink, captain kink, breeding kink, 18+ NO MINORS.

word count: 1,355

a/n: i love concepts like these so so so much, and i'm gonna go with the dom!steve in this situation again. i hope you like it, and please let me know if there's any warnings i've missed! also not edited because i'm lazy.

The urge to slap your boyfriend Steve had been creeping up on you more and more as the night went on. When he wasn't talking to other guests at one of Starks parties, he was teasing you.

All fucking night.

You held back though, and when the two of you finally got back to your shared apartment, he was ready to reward you for just how good you had been.

"Stayed by my side the entire night, didn't run off anywhere." He grumbles in your ear while he carries you to your bedroom, strong arms gripping your thighs with ease. "Fucking golden tonight peaches, so fuckin' proud of you."

The simple praises flying straight down your body to your core, feeling the wet spot on your panties grow with it.

After tossing you on the bed, he went right to work. Tearing your panties in half and tossing them across the room, both of you to enthralled with each other to check if you locked any of your doors.

His tongue is on you in seconds, one hand pressed against your lower stomach while the other pressed your mound up to reveal your clit.

"All swollen and sensitive." He moans which sends vibrations up your body, his mind remembering the car ride back here.

It was all you riding his thigh, him not letting you cum until you reached your apartment.

"C'mon peaches, want me to suck on your little clit?" He taunts and slowly moves his thumb over it in slow circles that make you want to scream. "Want me to keep playing with it until you're begging me to stop, begging to cum?"

When all that leaves your body is a whine and tears prick the edges of your eyes, he shakes his head and presses harder on your clit. "Words little one, not going to do anything unless you ask. You know what to do."

"Please Captain!" You cry out, back arching with your heavy breathing. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Suck on my clit, please make me cum!" You almost scream because of how frustrated you are, body jerking when he doesn't waste any time.

Taking your clit between his lips and swirling his tongue around it, his strength keeping you in place while your hands fly to the long hair on his head.

His beard brushes against your inner thighs, and mixed with him not stopping on your clit, your legs tighten around his head between your thighs.

The tug on his hair when you finally cum almost sends him over the edge, but he holds himself back while cleaning you up with his tongue.

"Such a good girl little one." He says softly, hands carefully running up and down your inner thighs as you try to catch your breath.

When he starts pressing kisses all over your body and slowly works his way up to your lips, and finally kisses you, you two immediately pause when you both hear something fall on the floor.