Sexy - Chapter 17

When I arrive at work, TD is waiting for me. He opens the front door. "I have to go to the other office today. There's an issue I have to deal with. Let me have your digits. I will pick you up at 7."

"No. I am not giving you my personal number. You can use Facebook to contact me."

He presses his lips together. "Fine. The attire is semiformal. Wear something sexier." He looks at my breasts, then my face, and finds a severe smirk on it. "Pretty please with sugar on top?"

"Go, before I change my mind."

He opens the door, takes a step out, then backtracks. His charm is turned on high. "Thanks, colleague, for doing this for me."

I nod. "You're welcome."

My last day is uneventful. At 4 o'clock, I hug the few people who bothered to come by to wish me well.

As I pull out of the parking lot of Connors Chemical Corporation for the last time, I thank my lucky stars that I went to Vegas and became a dancer instead of an accountant.

Sitting at a red light, my phone vibrates. There's a Facebook message from TD. I swipe it open and read.

The cocktail party

has been pushed to 10.

Something about a

flight being delayed.

I will pick you up at 9:15.

If that is ok?

Please let it be ok,

with sprinkles on top?

I smirk at my phone. He is pouring it on thick!

It is ok.

When I pull into the parking lot, Mr. Moore is gone. Fuck! I need my Golden God fix for the day.

Maybe my office spy knows where Mr. Moore is. When I enter, instead of Mrs. Smith, I find Lucy sitting at her desk.

Lucy is a small Asian woman about the same age as Mrs. Smith who handles the collections and evictions. She's perfect for the position. She's cold and distant. The opposite of Mrs. Smith.

Lucy is looking over some papers, and I hope the woman who was crying the other morning isn't getting evicted. I need to remember to chat Mrs. Smith up about her. If she needs help with her rent, I could slip a money order under the door and get her out of a pinch.

When I knock, Lucy looks up. "Hello, Lucy. It's good to see you." She nods but doesn't say anything. "Is Mrs. Smith around?"

"No." She goes back to studying the papers she has in her hand.

"Will she be back today?"

"No," Lucy speaks broken English with a heavy accent, but she understands it perfectly.

"Did her daughter have the baby?"

"Yes." Lucy smiles at me. "A girl."

"Oh, that's wonderful! I know she is thrilled!"

"Yes. You need help?"

"No."

She nods, and I leave, knowing when Mrs. Smith returns she will no longer be obsessing over her cats.

The first thing I do in my apartment is open the balcony doors. Then I strip, throw on a tank top and yoga shorts. I have four hours to kill before TD picks me up. I will call Cat in a bit. Maybe she can chat.

I grab my iPhone, a beer from the fridge, and go out onto the balcony. I plop down in my lounge chair, then take a long drag on the bottle. Ah! There is nothing like the first taste of an ice-cold beer on a hot humid day. I hum "Halo" softly as I text Cat.

Call me when you can chitchat a little.

Laying my head back to enjoy the sun, and slowly sipping my brew, my thoughts return to Mr. Sexy.

Yay! It's the weekend of Moore and me. I grin wickedly at the sky. I can't wait to explore him. To run my hands over that fine fucking muscle.

My palms itch thinking of his hot golden skin with the soft golden hair and how it will tickle as I slide them over it.

I suck hard on the bottle. I wonder how big his penis is. I hope it isn't extra-large. I've seen small pythons before. Lei says they are a bit much even for her.

My guess is six to eight inches. And I am sure he knows how to wield it! My hand slides down between my legs and rubs my pussy. I can't wait to feel him in me! I am horny as hell for him!

Stop! I stand up before I start masturbating. I want the fucking fireworks finale!