The escape

It was about 11 pm and you were getting ready to go and meet Natasha at the room where you first met.

You snuck out of your room and past the guard (which were just sleeping) and went to the room.

"Natasha?! Natasha, are you here?!" You called out.

"Yep, I'm right behind you," Natasha said and you turned around.

"Good, now we can escape now," You said.

"That's not likely," A voice said and you guys both looked in the direction that the voice came from. "We aren't going to let you guys escape,"

It turns out that the voice was that Mr. Accent guy and a bunch of Widows with him trying to prevent you guys from escaping.

"You can't stop us from escaping, we will find a way and eventually we will escape," Natasha said.

"Yes I know that so I have decided that we simply just have to kill you," Mr. Accent said, "Атака (attack),"

The Widows started to charge towards you and Natasha and you guys started to fight. 

"This wasn't part of the plan," You said.

"Shut up," Natasha responded sarcastically and you guys continued to fight the Widows.

Mr. Accent left the room for a second and he came back with something in his hands. All the Widows stopped fighting you and they moved so that Mr. Accent could have a clear view of you.

"This is another way so you guys will not escape," Mr. Accent said and pointed a gun at Natasha's forehead.

He then put his hand on the lever thing that you use to shoot and then shot it but luckily you moved Natasha out of the way.

You found a gun on the ground so you picked it up and started shooting at Mr. Accent and eventually you hit his upper chest.

"We have to go now," You said to Natasha and you guys went to the place where the planes take off.

"Which plane?" You asked, looking at the planes that there were.

(So by the way, the place is really high in the air, like it is a very tall and scary looking building and the top floor there is places for planes)

"That one," Natasha said, pointing towards the jet closest to you guys.

You guys ran to the jet and you got in to the co pilots seat and Natasha went to the pilots seat. You guys put on your headphone things and Natasha began to turn on the plane and started to drive (or whatever it's called) it and it took off.

Once you guys were in the air you started to hear some noises so you looked out your window mirror thing and you saw a bunch of Widows trying to shoot you guys down. 

"Great," You said sarcastically.

"What?" Natasha responded and she looked in the mirror thing and she saw the same thing you saw.

"I know what you mean now," Natasha said, trying to dodge the bullets.

Eventually, one of the bullets hit one one of the engine things and the plane was slowly starting to fall to the ground.

"SHIT!" Natasha said, still trying to avoid the other bullets and also trying to make the plane go higher.

Then another bullet hit the other engine and the plane started to fall faster than it was before.

"Shit indeed," You said and then the plane started to fall faster.

The plane was still falling and you were trying to get your seat belt off but it was stuck there. Then, your head hint something and you fell unconscious.

Natasha wasn't unconscious and her seat belt wasn't stuck and she went in the back and grabbed a parachute. She was about to jump out when she noticed you unconscious and still strapped in your seat belt. She went over to you and cut your seat belt (it was the seat belts that you have like in cars, that texture) and she grabbed you and jumped out.

You guys were falling and she opened her parachute and she was falling slower than you she was before and she held you in her arms.
________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for making you guys wait for a while to read the next chapter and I will be updating the other stories too.

Also feel free to give me some ideas.