The new house

Natasha landed on the ground in the middle of a field with you still unconscious in her hands. She layed you on the ground then she took the backpack with the parachute off and went to see if you guys were ok.

"Y/n, wake up," Natasha said and you slowly started to wake up. 

Your eyes slowly started to open and you saw that you guys were in a field and Natasha trying to wake you up, "What happened?"

"The plane crashed but I saved you and we landed here," Natasha explained to you and you slowly sat up.

"My head," You said, putting your hand on your head.

"Yeah, you have a concussion and some cuts and I have 2 broken ribs," Natasha told you, helping you up but also putting her hand on her ribs.

"Aren't we going to put bandages on then or something?" You asked but Wanda shacked her head.

"No, we should get to some safe and then get some medical treatment," Natasha said and you guys started to walk finding a place to stay.

Some hours later,

You guys were still walking until you guys saw a house in the middle of the woods. You both walked closer to the house and Natasha and you walked around and looked through the windows to see if anyone was there.

"Looks like it's abandoned," Natasha said.

You looked at her and then started to walk to the door of the house. You opened the door and walked in and saw a bunch of blankets over the furniture that was inside. You walked around to see what was in there and there were two rooms, one bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. 

"We just need to fix this place up a bit," You said, walking into the living room where Natasha was fixing up her wounds.

You went and sat down by her and started to bandage up your wounds.

"Ow," You said while you were putting on some sort of medicine on your cuts.

You looked over to Natasha and saw her with no shirt on (she has a bra on) bandaging up her ribs. Natasha finished and then put her shirt back on.

"You ok?" Natasha asked you and you nodded.

Natasha grabbed something off of the little table and gave it to you.

"Vodka," She said and you took and drinked it.

"Thanks," You said to her and she smiled.

"We should probably get some rest," Natasha said to you and got up and walked to one of the rooms.

"K," You said and also got up and went to the other room and layed on the bed thinking of you life.

You just thought and you eventually fell asleep.

Ok, sorry for not writing often, I will try to post more chapters soon.