Story 10: Poolside (Liskook)

JUNGKOOK POV

It was the summer season, and you know what that means. It's hot; everyone is trying to go somewhere, avoiding their house. For me, I was chilling near my pool, with a banana smoothie in my hand. My feet were dangling in the water, trying to relax from the heat inside my house. The downstairs is excellent, but I do my work upstairs, which is hotter than Irene. Anyway, looking out to the city, I see my girlfriend walk up to me.

"You were just going to chill in the pool," she giggled.

"You can join me if you want," I said.

"Yeah, in your dreams, I hate the water, and besides, I know you just want to see me in a bikini," Lisa said.

"Wait, please join me in the water," I realized what I said.

"Haha, nice try," Lisa said.

I then got out of the water and walked up to her. The moment she saw me, she blushed, as she couldn't help but look down at my tattoos and abs. 

"You can look," I teased her. "I'm not stopping you," I said.

Lisa tried to cover her eyes, but even her body wanted to peak, and her hands were pressed against her chest.

*chuckle*

LISA POV

Okay, he wants to play this game.

"Okay, I'll be right back," I winked.

Walking away, I hear Jungkook jumping for joy.

"Yes, she's going to join me," I heard Jungkook said.

Yeah, and it's going to be a mistake. I walked back into the house and went into the closet to find some bikinis. Not just a regular bikini you get from Walmart, I'm talking bikini that makes the...............the males start to become suckers. I know know, I still have to make this smut novel somehow PG. I don't make the rules. Anyway, there was one bikini that stood out.

"Yes, this will make Jungkook go crazy," I smirked.

I put it on and looked in the mirror. Not only will this make Jungkook horny, but this sort of too also made me horny for myself.

"Damn, I'm a sexy ass bitch," I said, looking in the mirror. 

Now it was showtime. I walked outside and back to the pool.

"Hey, babe," I called out.

"H~Hey, oh Mamacita," Jungkook said the moment he laid my eyes on me. 

I jumped into the pool, splashing water in his face. Then, I swam over to him and wrapped my legs around his body, making him put his hands under my thighs.

"You like what you see," I pouted to him.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just continued to stare at my stunning visuals.

"I~I uhh...

"I will take that as a yes," I giggled.

He couldn't help it, maybe it was just the summer heat, but we closed the distance between each other. Our tongues were like blankets to each other. Kissing and not letting go, I felt Jungkook make his way down to the panty lines of my bikini's eager to get them off. 

"Oooh, I see," I smirked. "You dirty boy."

"That's funny coming from you who chose to wear that bikini," Jungkook replied.

"Touche, well, what are you waiting for," I said. "Take it off then if you do want it."

Jungkook then stripped my bikini and placed it on the side of the pool.

"What now," I asked.

Jungkook smirked as I then saw a pair of trunks go the side.

"Wait, ~AHHHHH~ HOLY SHIT!!" I felt a considerable muscle enter me.

We were fucking in the pool, the sun beaming down on us. 

"YES, FUCK, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY, FUCK YES BABY!!!!!!!" I moaned out.

"Damn, fuck, you're so fucking hot!!" Jungkook kissed.

"I'm not as hot as you, daddy," I pouted back. "YES, FUCK ME LIKE A TOY, FUCK ME LIKE A TOY, FUCK ME LIKE A TOY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY, HARDER DADDY!!!" I screamed.

"~ahh, I'm gonna cum," Jungkook groaned.

And with that, I felt a large number of seeds flood my pussy. Swimming out of the pool, Jungkook bridal carried me to the seats, and we rested there in our naked bodies for the rest of the afternoon. No, we didn't get sunburned. Thank you so much for being so concerned.