Ji's POV

Well almost 10 minutes after waiting and working, the guy behind the counter came over with my cake and coffee.

Every time I've came to this café, I usually see him here.

I've only realized that now, since I'm not really paying attention to those details much.

A/n POV
Ji started to trail into a deep line of thoughts not realizing that he had been staring at the other for quite some time.

"Excuse me, is everything well?" The latter asked, waving a hand slightly in front of the spaced out squirrel.

Snapping back into reality, the boy had abruptly shook his head, to indicate that he was well, causing his soft, puffy hair to bounce.

'Ahh, you're going to kill me Jisung'

"Ahh okai, well then, enjoy your food!" The employee said as he walked back to the counter.

The squirrel that was once feeling overly embarrassed after recent events, almost completely changed his mood to utterly but subtle and hidden happiness. The moment his eyes landed on his drink, a cute latte art of a animal was visible. He was convinced that it was a squirrel but never really knew why the worker would make such a animal on his drink every time.

Whatever the reason was, still unknown as to what relevance it had to a cat cafe, it never failed to bring a warm, small smile to the boy.

The smiling boy, however, didn't realize the someone was watching him from afar, allowing the warm smile to grow on his face as well, as if it was contagious.

-

Just another few minutes passed and a little friend of Jisung's walked over to him.

She jumped up and on the bench seat Ji was sitting, cuddling her head on his thigh, as if she was asking for head rubs directly. (;-; I wish I could speak to animals, it's unfair that we can understand the cute creatures)

With that, Ji ever so carefully placed his finger right between her ears, lightly rubbing/scratching it. "Hello baby! What took you so long to find me?" Jisung said while he started to pick her up onto his lap.

They continued cuddling for while before he had to start working again, but still kept the cat in his lap.

I wish I knew your name kitty.

-

It's was near dinner time and Jisung decided that staying in the cafe from early afternoon to late night isn't something he should do, so he started to pack up and head out to his house.

He mentally scolded himself for being stupid enough to stay so late, till it's dark, to head back home, knowing he would have to walk home. As much as taking a taxi is an option, it wasn't best for someone to take a taxi at an hour like this, therefore he had to walk home.

This may sound dumb to many but walking was much safer than a taxi as long as your staying in the open, main streets.

But either one of the choices were genuinely scary to the latter, all since he was not very good at defending himself.

As almost on cue, minutes moments after Jisung's scared jitters, his name was called out from behind.

-

:]

These are the worst short chapters ever but I might make them longer, —_— I'm not promising anything so you can't be sed or upset.