On top of a skyscraper, he sat. He looked out towards his busy city, the dark, black sea. It was a void. No lights shone except the ones the cars on the bridge and the moonlight. The air was cold and crisp. Everything so empty, so foggy, so cold, but that brought comfort to him.

Tears, one by one, created a stream of curiosity and lost emotion. Why do does this feeling have to be here? Is there anyone else who thinks as void-likely open as this. So empty.

The voice inside is so empty and so full, it could be heard all throughout the world yet not heated at all. It's like a lone whale.

Who really has comfort from this extremely lonely feeling? Because he doesn't feel it as much as he tries to convince himself he does, and he knows that the best.

Getting up, he turned around, and leaned back.

He let the weight of gravity pull him down and the light fabric of his shirt fly up.

He turned around to face the people, the world beneath him.

Holding his arms out, he flew.

He flew vastly through the wind, freely like a fish, swimming through the sky.

Nearing the sea, he dove into the water. Surrounding him, engulfing him in warmth.

Dark at first, but then a light. Then another till he was met with millions of luminescent. Though he couldn't see it, he wasn't alone in the void of black, loneliness.

He shut his eyes and...

Open.

The ceiling and his eyes were at a staring contest, but Jisung had to lose that one. Getting up, he got ready for work, and headed out the door.

He took the bus to his companies headquarters, and signed in with the front desk.

Other than his room, he only had one other safe place, and that was a few floors above. He pressed 5th and went to his phone.

"Wait!" With urgency, a voice called out.

He put his foot in the centre of the the doors, and waited for the guy to reach the elevator. Minho! What's he doing here?

With a smile he said thank you and bowed. But soon enough his expression mirrored Jisungs, eyes widened in shock.

"O-," that's all Minho said

"You work here?" Ji said in disbelief.

"Uh yeah, I'm in the dancing department." He expressed while rubbing his nape. "You?"

"Oh, I'm in the producing department. I wonder why I never see you around here?"

" I teach night shift classes so I'm not he so early usually, I just happened to take a full shift at the café yesterday so I rescheduled this morning."

"Oh..I see"

After that, a tad bit of awkward silence fell along the elevator.

Ji got off, walking in the direction of his room, but the moment he heard the elevator doors close, he ran.

He ran fast out of the hallway to the recording room lied out on the couch. He closed his eyes, hiding his face in his hands and waited till the others arrived.

"Why was that so awkward"

.-.

😁 I updated again this week and made todays chapter a little longer. I hope you like it. I had lots of time this week since I was sick.

🥲 let's try not be sick in high, that shi stressful