Part 5

"YOU'RE okay?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're thinking deep."

"Oh, uhm—" and I sighed, "I really wanted to bought flowers for Camila."

"I can buy one, is it a dandelion?"

"Dandelion?" I cringed at the flower's name, "no, Chris, she loves sunflowers," and I stop, "does she love dandelion now?" panic run through me because the last time I check, Camila loves sunflowers, I don't know now because I'm away for 5yrs.

"I don't know because her drawing looks like a dandelion."

And the twins chuckled.

"It's not dandelion, it's sunflower," Camille said, defending her mommy's drawing.

I grin at my brother, "see? Yes, she still loves sunflower."

"But it's really a dandelion."

"Bro, don't forget that Camzi didn't know how to draw, that's why she chose the course of dentistry."

"Damn..."

"I really want to buy a sunflower on my own but—"

"The papz..."

I nodded, "yes, ugh! They're still there!"

"Why not, you're famous."

"I really hate them sometimes."

"Why not stop your singing career and continue your school."

We look up and we saw mom.

"Chris, take the twins with you and buy the medicine that the doctor left," and she handed the prescription paper which Chris accepted.

"Is there something happen to Camz?" I quickly asked.

"Don't worry mija, she was just running a fever, that's all, she's okay."

I sighed in relief and nodded.

Chris stood and took the twins to him they even wave their hands to me and I wave back with a smile then mom sat beside me, taking Chris seat.

"I sometimes think about it too, go back to school, you know," I answered mom after they left.

"Why not?"

"You think, I still can continue?"

"Of courses, mija, being an architect is your other dream besides singing."

I pulled out something in my back pocket and unfold it and handed it to mom and she accepted it, "that's Camz and I's dream house, I perfected it before—you know, it's my surprise for her when we got wed in the future."

"This is beautiful mija."

Mom said while staring and checking the blueprint of Camz's and I dream house.

"I know, it's her imagination and I followed every detail she said, after Camz out of this hospital and she's well, I planned of haunting lot for sale near you guys and built that dream house," then I accepted the paper and folded it back when mom hand it back to me.

"Continue it, your dad can help you from haunting and the school, you have one more year to finish it then the board exam, you will reach it in no time."

"Thanks, mom."

"You're welcome, but are you sure?"

I nodded, "I don't want to miss another month without seeing our twins, I will just end the concert that was postponed then I quit, I do still have savings, it's for me and Camila, for our future."