Part 8

Camila's POV

I never thought that I could give Lauren another chance, I didn't intend to but after hearing her explanation, I realized that like me, she's also a victim too, our twins, our family, so I did. We're just a victim of such rumours, baseless accusations and Lauren learned from that. We become stronger after I was released from the hospital and Lauren never failed to take care of me, be there on my side every time I had nightmares. She really did make up to us. Until she went back to New York to finish her postponed concert, it'll be her last and there's no day that we didn't talk, spend time with us, with our twin.

Hearing Lauren said that we could go in New York to watch her concert is making me nervous. Yes, I surprise her before but this is different this time. The public, Lauren's fans already knew who I am to their idol. The camera makes me uncomfortable too, because I didn't like to be in the spotlight because for me being simple is beauty but Lauren needed us, her family, her twins and me, she needs our support so we agreed. My family in law are giving me support too and that ease my nervousness.

Alexa is calling my mother-in-law Clara, giving instructions, she said, before we meet Lauren, we will meet them first and we will not tell Lauren, we will surprise her. It was 4 days before Lauren's last concert when we arrived at the hangar, a private jet came into view, we will ride it towards New York, I saw the concert ticket, it was a VIP ticket, front row, I saw her picture, she's wearing a rock star clothing, sideways, leaning in a wall, she's holding a guitar that placed in her front, her head bow down and the short message is written in Italic saying: Witness as I serenade the New York Dome for the last time and actually the beginning of my life. I smiled at her message.

"Mommy?"

I looked up and I saw our twins, I smiled at them, "yes?"

"Are we going to see Mama?"

It was Camille who asked.

"Hmm yes but that'll be soon."

"We're going to surprise her?" Lance asked in excitement, he really missed his mama, Camille too.

"Yes, Lance, we're going to surprise Mama, so when we Face Time later with her, don't tell her yet that we arrived in New York, okay? We will surprise Mama."

"Yes, mommy!" the twins answered.

"Very good."

"I'm excited!" Lance said.

"Me too," I said, agreeing with Lance.

"Me three!" Camille agreed.

And we laugh at their excitement.

A limousine was waiting at us in the hangar when we finally arrived at New York and it was afternoon, I check my phone and it was 10am in Miami. Lauren said that we will Face Time her during her lunch break she wanted to see us even for just a few minutes.

"What is it mija?"

"It was past 10am in Miami, I wonder when we will arrive, Lauren would Face Time us during her lunch break and it'll be at 11:30 Miami time."

"Oh my, she will know that we're already here, she expected us to arrive 2 days before her concert."

"Mom," "Cami," "Alexa said that we will check-in to the hotel and it'll only be a 25mins ride from here and a 20mins ride to where Lauren is," Taylor explained.

I sighed in relief and I heard mom said.

"Oh thank God."

And the twins chuckled.

"We will leave now so we can still prepare."

We were about to stepped when we saw a petite blonde beside Alexa stepping out of the limousine.